It’s all leaking out now IBT leak

UnconTROLLed

perfection
FT drivers and feeders already have a huge superiority complex versus part-timers and 22.3 (if anything , it should be the reverse JMO)....now we have "second tier drivers " which is calling them second-rate

nelson-simpsons-haha.jpg

if that's the case, I cannot wait to see this new workplace dynamic!

FT drivers and feeders already have a huge superiority complex versus part-timers and 22.3 (if anything , it should be the reverse JMO)....now we have "second tier drivers " which is calling them second-rate

nelson-simpsons-haha.jpg

if that's the case, I cannot wait to see this new workplace dynamic!
I guess the could be a real issue for the millennials.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
we can agree, it's going to be the same 'ol same 'ol. Mediocre contract without any real meaningful changes to the excessive workload, freight (it's not just package anymore), harassment and bullying. Average/mediocre raises (probably same split raises) and on and on. IF you want, tell me why I'm wrong and why I should feel better.
You can thank Hoffa for some of this....been in office for 20 years... way too long... no fresh thinking, no new ideas....ups is adapting while the Union is stagnant....we need to start thinking about the younger generations and get a GP in office that they can relate to...

PT Car Washer

Working weekends is not what I signed up for 23 years ago, if someone hires on now with the understanding they will work weekends what’s the problem?
In other words "I got mine and the Hell with the new guys" working Saturdays at half your hourly pay rate. Yep, hear it all the time.

old levi's

blank space
Thanks but I will work with my realtor to set the asking price and what we are willing to take for the place.

I have the luxury of not having to sell. I will move whether this place sells or not. I will use part of my 401k rollover to pay off the approx. $10K mortgage balance if it does not sell by 7/1.

But there will still be monthly fees on the property, even if you own it, correct?

Tony Q

Someone is trying to prove a point with leaking this....trying to light a fire under the rank and files asses???
Honestly, I think there is a little truth to what you are saying, but a lot of it is strictly political. You need to read between the lines. For most members this is a hard to decipher.

Chester

That PT turd polisher makes as much as you do. He is also right. You're will to sell out the new hires or PT workers waiting to go FT driving because it won't affect you.
That’s not true, I took this job because it was Mon to Friday, new hires will be aware of the schedule which may include weekends. Big difference