..it’s gone too far

542thruNthru

tenor-41.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
Today, I had 2 huge boxes. 1 marked for 175 lbs and the other 186 lbs. 1 loaded in the middle back, the other under section 4. I called and asked where they wanted me to leave them for an LTL to pick up. They sent someone to meet me and we unloaded them, it turned out that they were over 75 lbs, but probably not over 100 lbs.

Either way. WTF mate.

Once I got rid of those, it made it easier to get off the 140 lb portable garage in the destroyed box and the 2 beds. Those were marked at 68 lbs.

And what is up with the food packs from some place in Twin Falls, Id. Huge cooler and all of them are marked for under 30 lbs. Most are over 50 lbs. Again. WT actual friend.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
View attachment 259564
stay in your power zone!

You know we can refuse to pick these up right. It's on a pallet, we do not have the handling capabilities in small package, explain it to the customer.

I am assuming it was picked up in a package car.....now if it's a TDP pick up that we leave on the door all day.

Well - it is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get until you open the door at the Hub...

You know we can refuse to pick these up right. It's on a pallet, we do not have the handling capabilities in small package, explain it to the customer.

I am assuming it was picked up in a package car.....now if it's a TDP pick up that we leave on the door all day.

Well - it is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get until you open the door at the Hub...
We get stuff like that all of the time.
All of us don't work in Mayberry.