It's going to be epic

naliao

Been doing pvd nov 19 to jan 20, and now since may, been working at least 4 days a week but I imagine soon its gonna get even more wild. Drivers are always happy to see me!

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Its true. I got wasted at a trailer park when I was younger and all I remember was some white trash chic cramming her t**s in my mouth. Dont remember anything after that other than this itch that has been with me ever since. I just scratch it and keep it moving though

they make medicine for that. probably covered under your insurance.

specter208

A few years ago, when there was an influx of new vehicles into our building, I had thought to myself that it would make too much sense for UPS to keep 10 or 12 old trucks that were in relatively good repair, remove the batteries and empty the gas tanks, drop the insurance, and bury them in the back of the yard somewhere out of the way. Then, when peak season rolled around, they could dust them off and insert them into the lineup.

We (currently) have 3 centers in my building. It is dropping down to 2 in 2 weeks. Ask the two remaining center managers if they could use an additional 5 or 6 package cars this peak. Ask them if they can use 5 or 6 additional package cars next week.

The way this company is run is why people who've been around for a while dont care anymore.

Its our job to expect the unexpected. Yet company management is blindsided at every turn.
We have a 2001 Internstional 4700 furniture van. Engine has about 100k miles and the automotive want to scrap because manual trans is getting stuck in some gears.