It's going to be epic

Scuderia

I’ll either get my doc to limit my hours and days work (60/5) or I’ll just go on straight stress leave. Ppl can come get their own :censored2: at the customer counter cause 99% of what they order is just not worth the effort.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Peak season is approaching. Time to start "feeling some pain" in that right arm and left knee lol.
Its possible they might put a new motor into that old girl. Since ups wont get anymore trucks.
Its funny, cuz for whatever reason, my right hamstring is killing me in this automatic! Never had any probs with the manual

ouanling

when we get PVD's i will simply take 20% more than my usual number and choose all the easy residential stops with no appartement buildings and give them all the :censored2:ty trash. That way i can take my time the whole day as the stop/hr is super high in my good streets.

We have 6 or 7 sitting in our lot waiting for plates. 1 did get plates shortly after it arrived, I had it one day last week. The switch for the hazards was already broken.
We have 20+ of the new P6 with the weird exhaust whirly bird on top sitting and waiting to be licensed and sent off to rural Centers across the state.

Can somebody explain to me why there is a shortage of package cars? I was told we finally have enough people to handle the volume we're getting but now just don't have enough trucks. They're having a hard time convincing budget to rent them all of their trucks.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1600698440703.png