Its gonna be a fun biden presidency.

Method Mensch

85716386.jpg

Box Ox

Lol. Ouch!
Indeed

"The tome says that in May, Trump watched Biden give a CNN interview and afterward asked top aide Kellyanne Conway, “What do you think?’’

Conway replied, “I think if we lose to him, we are pathetic,’’ the book says."

newfie

Planet Earth will be here when you’re ready to come back.
speaking to yourself? no one believes a senile old man who hid in his basement blew away any existing vote record.
you guys got carried away when you cooked the books and put up an unbelievable number.
democrats privately are getting their balls kicked in for going so far over the plan.

Box Ox

speaking to yourself? no one believes a senile old man who hid in his basement blew away any existing vote record.
you guys got carried away when you cooked the books and put up an unbelievable number.
democrats privately are getting their balls kicked in for going so far over the plan.
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“I’m happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do, Nance, whatever you want me to do,” an uncertain Biden said.
The president appeared to look off-camera for direction before his image was replaced with a graphic of the White House.
His final comment was deleted from the video of the event posted to the White House YouTube page.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

“I’m happy to take questions if that’s what I’m supposed to do, Nance, whatever you want me to do,” an uncertain Biden said.
The president appeared to look off-camera for direction before his image was replaced with a graphic of the White House.
His final comment was deleted from the video of the event posted to the White House YouTube page.
Sad isn't it?

newfie

they dont want that Brain dead shell actually speaking live