Its gonna be a fun biden presidency.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Your hood is showing, Cletus.
I apologize, I shouldn't have called you an idiot. I have to realize that not everyone actually uses their brain all the time, or even use it at all.
By the way I heard you can save 15% on geico insurance.

Last edited:

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Question, did you run out and get the vaccine?
I have had several. Dozens of boxes go through our center daily. So far they are keeping it from me and sending most of them to Bohemian Grove. They even have tracking devices to make sure we don't take them. But I fooled them, I put my DIAD in a farraday cage so the can't track me while I bore through the tamper-evident tape and help myself.

Ou812fu

I have had several. Dozens of boxes go through our center daily. So far they are keeping it from me and sending most of them to Bohemian Grove. They even have tracking devices to make sure we don't take them. But I fooled them, I put my DIAD in a farraday cage so the can't track me while I bore through the tamper-evident tape and help myself.
LOL, so yes you did. You didn't even read what you signed right before you got the shot.

Supersoaker

I apologize, I shouldn't have called you an idiot. I have to realize that not everyone actually uses their brain all the time, or even use it at all.
By the way I heard you can save 15% on geico insurance.
As a Sovereign Citizen, I don't need insurance unless I am driving. I only travel.

Ou812fu

Here is some info you might want to freshen up on. Meaning compare the years..

Supersoaker

Here is some info you might want to freshen up on. Meaning compare the years..

Please... favor me with your analysis.

<cracks a beer>

Ou812fu

Please... favor me with your analysis.

<cracks a beer>
It is in writing. Where did all the other deaths go in 2020? All of the sudden cancer deaths plummet. Flu deaths plument. If you can't figure it out. I, or anyone else can't help you. You are definitely being played though.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Actually, I am having a pretty good time. Yeah, I had hoped for more worthy competition, but sometimes "you people" are just fun to kick.

Try to step up your game.
No one takes a troll's misinformation campaign seriously. You're certainly TDS inflamed with nowhere else to go to release all that hate.

Good luck with the mass amount of posting you're doing and here's hoping that releasing all your TDS here helps you.

Remember, feeding trolls only emboldens them... Cheers.

oldngray

nowhere special
No one takes a troll's misinformation campaign seriously. You're certainly TDS inflamed with nowhere else to go to release all that hate.

Good luck with the mass amount of posting you're doing and here's hoping that releasing all your TDS here helps you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yeah, I played around with this one enough to really make sure. Just like every other shiny new toy once the novelty wears out, this one is getting buried at the bottom of the toy box.

Supersoaker

I totally agree, but there are some here that clearly don't. I think it will get better now that Trump's twitter account got shut down and he will get less attention except for from the truly deranged that listen to OAN, Newsmax, RT, Breitbart, Epoch Times, etc. and consider it to be news.