It's not a vaccine passport.

Off the leash

one-has-a-moral-responsibility-to-disobey-unjust-laws-quote-1.jpg
Hell yeah!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The EEOC has issued guidance that permits mandatory vaccination policies—whether someone is vaccinated is not a protected category.

Where does the EEOC list the word non-approved? The vaccine is in widespread use.

I guess someone will have to make a court challenge.

The EEOC can't override the FDA or the FD&CA. All this is saying is that the EEOC doesn't have rules against vaccine mandates. If I'm not mistaken EEOC is authorized by the Civil Rights Act, and the Civil Rights Act has plenty of rules that prevent employers from mandating vaccination. If I were to challenge a vaccine mandate, it wouldn't be through the EEOC. Although if vaccine mandates proved to be discriminatory against minorities, then the EEOC would be in a bind.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The EEOC has issued guidance that permits mandatory vaccination policies—whether someone is vaccinated is not a protected category.

Where does the EEOC list the word non-approved? The vaccine is in widespread use.

I guess someone will have to make a court challenge.

The EEOC can't override the FDA or the FD&CA. All this is saying is that the EEOC doesn't have rules against vaccine mandates. If I'm not mistaken EEOC is authorized by the Civil Rights Act, and the Civil Rights Act has plenty of rules that prevent employers from mandating vaccination. If I were to challenge a vaccine mandate, it wouldn't be through the EEOC. Although if vaccine mandates proved to be discriminatory against minorities, then the EEOC would be in a bind.

EEOC back tracks real fast after all the businesses who followed their advice have been getting sued. Lol. Zub FTW!

"Be mindful that this guidance is not legal advice or a one-size-fits all answer for every company on how to handle things," said Adam Kemper, an attorney with Kelley Kronenberg in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. "Look at your current operations, the laws in your jurisdiction, as well as this guidance."

"3. Beware of Disparate Impact
"Disparate impact" means that a seemingly neutral policy is discriminatory in practice based on age, national origin, race, color, religion, sex or another protected category.

"Employers should keep in mind that because some individuals or demographic groups may face greater barriers to receiving a COVID-19 vaccination than others, some employees may be more likely to be negatively impacted by a vaccination requirement," the EEOC cautioned.

BeefiestMass

Really?
You sure about that?
View attachment 345284
Yeah I saw that too, but my guess is it has more to do w the fact it's only been available for us for a couple months.
Only about half my friends (all under 30) have got the shot, but none are opposed to it, it's just low priority and they're all too busy or lazy. The ones who did are either in school or got it so they wouldn't have to wear a mask at work.
I've only met one actual anti-vaxer my age or younger. The majority are gen xers in my experience.