It's Time To VOTE On The Contract!

Do you vote to ratify the current proposed contract?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

over9five

Staff member
I'm sick of the 400 contract threads we currently have (so I'll make another).
We're gonna vote RIGHT NOW. I happen to KNOW that Mr Hoffa and Denis T read BrownCafe every day, so let's let them know if the contract will fly!
Based on what you know right now, vote Yes or No.
June 23, 2018

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
71381274_c5aa3b60b3.jpg

km3

Based on the information available right now, no.

There must be something truly amazing in there if they think people are gonna bite.

Box Ox

Hybrid driver = no vote

This. I don’t see myself voting “yes” to any two-tier driver pay system. It’d be a sellout of future workers, a source of resentment among current hourly workers and a painting of a target on the backs of higher rate drivers that there’d be no going back from.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm sick of the 400 contract threads we currently have (so I'll make another).
We're gonna vote RIGHT NOW. I happen to KNOW that Mr Hoffa and Denis T read BrownCafe every day, so let's let them know if the contract will fly!
Based on what you know right now, vote Yes or No.
June 23, 2018
Well if that’s the case then Jim Hoffa needs to know that kicking Sean o brien out of the top spot after the negotiations had already started was about the dumbest thing he could have done....you just made it that the next election for teamster president will be a cakewalk for him and Z....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I wonder if current drivers will be able to get one of these hybrid jobs??? I know that combo jobs usually have a long wait and regular drivers aren’t able to bid on them...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nothing on H and W, pension, or any of the important stuff.
You and I both are in the western conference pension plan and California, Oregon and Washington have some of the highest pension contributions in the west and probably the nation so if we get a bump in what they already put in it will be phenomenal.... but we’ll have to wait and see....

I wonder if current drivers will be able to get one of these hybrid jobs??? I know that combo jobs usually have a long wait and regular drivers aren’t able to bid on them...
Why can't a FT driver bid on a FT combo job? They usually have first pick at my building. FT within the classification, FT outside the classification, PT.