Jamie Flemingsssss is out spreading more lies

No One on hwy9

When did you personally speak with her ?

Her videos have just been a rebuttal, to the 4-year (Binder) driver videos.

Did you bother to show up at your Local Unions' review of the contract proposals....

And ask those questions in person ?

71180264-young-man-in-a-tin-foil-hat-displeased-looks-forward-afraid-of-radiation-or-aliens.jpg

You should try another brand of tinfoil.

Dude.... seriously ?

More nut job conspiracy theories.

-Bug-

4 year driver and more effective and impactful than any Union big wig. And time doesn’t have much to do with anything. Youth, fresh thoughts, and passion can go a long ways, that’s why every QB isn’t 50, not every coach is 85, and not every congressman or president gets elected straight out of the nursing home. The Tyler jealousy continues to give me many smiles.

You kidding me? When I was new, I thought if only a few things changed I'd get my rainbows and unicorns. Then time passed and I saw what I had was just as good. I was a TDU guy, before they wrecked my local chasing those damn unicorns.

browned out

So what did they vote "yes" on in May?

The strike authorization vote was in May. Her local voted heavily for Hoffa in the general election. Hopefully, the hard working upsers in local 174 no longer have blinders on. When your own local solicits a yes vote without informing the members of major changes in working conditions, wages and terms of employment.....and instead uses a fear mongering strike threat against the members.....THAT RAISES A RED FLAG AND A NO VOTE. VOTE NO

LagunaBrown

Your Union is advising a yes vote.
Only 23% voted on a strike vote
1 out of every 4 Teamsters vote nationally

You are putting your career in the hands of social media rather than your Union. Choose wisely.

govols019

You smell that?
No...we can read the contract, hence the No vote. Blame it on social media if that makes you feel better.

Truth is, if we in the Southern Region were offered what y'all were on the retire insurance I'd vote Yes in a heartbeat.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

You are putting your career in the hands of social media rather than your Union. Choose wisely.

How in the living Hell is voting "NO" associated with putting our careers in jeopardy..Explain Please...

Did you vote for the strike authorization?

Half the locals are advising a "NO" vote.

23% equals about 62,000 rank and file members that voted for a possible strike action.

"Choose Wisely" is the only thing that makes sense.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Alot of midwest states are right to work and are not union members and can't vote
Georgia is a RTW as well, needless to say every driver in our building besides 2 that I’m aware of will be voting. Sounds like the local needs to do a better job of educating.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
No...we can read the contract, hence the No vote. Blame it on social media if that makes you feel better.

Truth is, if we in the Southern Region were offered what y'all were on the retire insurance I'd vote Yes in a heartbeat.
Don’t even get started on pension payouts.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Where have the official numbers come out about participation of the strike vote?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It is brought up at our local's contract meeting, one of our Business Agents quoted the 23 %.

Sounds about right, considering that less than 40 percent of our overall UPS Membership even bothers to vote.

Still that is about 62,000 members who voted that are willing or able to go on strike for a decent contract.

Official numbers were never release by the International.

browned out

By paying attention to social media; more are able to wisely choose to vote no because of the facts presented. Hoffa/Taylor and UPS are both deceptive and not forthright regarding substantial changes in working conditions and wages. Here is the same question (NOT) answered by both UPS and the Teamsters. Their refusal to answer this simple straight forward question is more than enough reason to vote no.

From UPSers.com

Q: Will additions like the new combo driver job take over overtime from those who want it?
A: Under the tentative agreement, the union will now control the overtime (9.5) list. There will be two five-month periods each year during which drivers can
add their names to the list through the union. Drivers will also have the right to add or remove their names from the list at any time with one week’s notice to
UPS.
The company realizes many drivers welcome the opportunity for overtime and the additional income it provides them and their families. Less than 10
percent of drivers have opted out of overtime.
Also, keep in mind, the number of new combo driver will be capped at 25 percent of the number of protected jobs in a building (so if there are 100 regular
package car driver positions in a facility, there can only be up to 25 of the 22.4 combo position).

WHO CARES IF THE UNION CONTROLS THE 9.5 LIST AND WHO CARES THAT THE COMPANY REALIZES MANY DRIVERS WANT OT? ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION. PUT OUR RIGHTS TO OT IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE CBA.

From Hoffa/Taylor/UPSrising

Q: I’m a package car driver. Will the new 22.4 jobs reduce my chances of getting overtime if I choose to work overtime?
A: For package car drivers who enjoy as much overtime as possible, does the union believe that we will continue to be able to work all the overtime we have been able to work under the current contract? Right now there are lower-paid employees delivering packages on a daily basis alongside regular package car drivers (RPCD); they are called various names: regular temporary drivers, utility, cover, etc. These are part-time employees doing delivery; in many areas every day, all year long, with part-time pension and benefits. In addition, there are many areas currently operating Tuesday through Saturday ground delivery (at straight time) as allowed in the supplements. Despite this fact, daily overtime for RPCDs still exists and will always be a part of the package driver job. 22.4 combination drivers will help relieve the excessive, unwanted overtime.

THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER. TAYLOR REFUSES TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. LANGUAGE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDED PROTECTING EXISTING PACKAGE CAR DRIVERS RIGHTS TO ALL AVAILABLE OT.

THE UNION AND UPS CAN NOT EVEN TRUTHFULLY ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION. FLEMMING REFUSES TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION ALSO.

VOTE NO ON THIS POS. WHEN YOU HAVE PURPOSEFUL MISINFORMATION FROM BOTH UPS AND TAYLOR; IT HAS TO BE A NO VOTE. THE RIGHT TO OT QUESTIONS PRESENTED ARE ADDRESSING MAJOR CHANGES IN WORKING CONDITIONS AND WAGES. THIS IS WHERE UPS AND HOFFA/TAYLOR COULD BE FOUND TO HAVE BARGAINED IN BAD FAITH AND THE TEAMSTERS COULD BE FOUND TO HAVE NOT FULFILLED THEIR DUTY OF FAIR REPRESENTATION IN CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS.