Jamie Flemingsssss is out spreading more lies

Time for change

When did you personally speak with her ?

Her videos have just been a rebuttal, to the 4-year (Binder) driver videos.

Did you bother to show up at your Local Unions' review of the contract proposals....

And ask those questions in person ?

71180264-young-man-in-a-tin-foil-hat-displeased-looks-forward-afraid-of-radiation-or-aliens.jpg

You should try another brand of tinfoil.

Dude.... seriously ?

More nut job conspiracy theories.

-Bug-

4 year driver and more effective and impactful than any Union big wig. And time doesn’t have much to do with anything. Youth, fresh thoughts, and passion can go a long ways, that’s why every QB isn’t 50, not every coach is 85, and not every congressman or president gets elected straight out of the nursing home. The Tyler jealousy continues to give me many smiles.

Time for change

When did you personally speak with her ?

Her videos have just been a rebuttal, to the 4-year (Binder) driver videos.

Did you bother to show up at your Local Unions' review of the contract proposals....

And ask those questions in person ?

71180264-young-man-in-a-tin-foil-hat-displeased-looks-forward-afraid-of-radiation-or-aliens.jpg

You should try another brand of tinfoil.

Dude.... seriously ?

More nut job conspiracy theories.

-Bug-

So there is no history of union corruption and union/company collusion in this country? Read the history books, and maybe watch the news. Maybe there isn’t any with this contract and it’s strictly incompetence, but to say corruption and collusion is impossible is very naive or dishonest.

babboo25

Banned
4 year driver and more effective and impactful than any Union big wig. And time doesn’t have much to do with anything. Youth, fresh thoughts, and passion can go a long ways, that’s why every QB isn’t 50, not every coach is 85, and not every congressman or president gets elected straight out of the nursing home. The Tyler jealousy continues to give me many smiles.
LOL

InsideUPS

Thank you for introducing me to Jamie Fleming. Interesting bio at Organizers and Communications .

While I respect Jamie's degree and experience, I do not trust her financial analysis of UPS. UPS is not in financial distress. With no disrespect for Jamie, if she were a top notch financial analyst with 4 years of experience with the IBT, she would not be doing webmaster work for Local 174. Her video is more reminiscent of a video job application for UPS in Atlanta more than anything else....IMHO.

Jamie's downtrending graphs of UPS's financial status fail to consider the huge capital investments that UPS makes in technological advances for future growth. If you want a true financial overview of UPS and where it is headed, get it right from the "horses mouth" Richard Peretz. United Parcel Service Inc. chief financial officer at How UPS Plans to Turn Around Tumbling Stock Price – Bloomberg. These capital expenditures are huge tax write offs for the company. Jamie is simply out of her league when it comes to doing a financial analysis of UPS....especially when she is not privy to a significant amount of inside financial information.

Jamie may reach credibility with me after she actually works handling packages for awhile and/or driving with the current qualification standards. She may even want to give management a try to see how difficult UPS is on their own non-bargaining unit employees. Being proficient at Xcel and knowing how to make promo videos simply does not impress me and certainly would not influence my vote either way.

Box Ox

She made another Youtube video. She disabled the comments because she needs a safe space. Apparently she can’t take people criticizing her but she sure can criticize other people.

On May 25, Jamie posted this to her Facebook page. For her and her local, voting yes to whatever baloney contact would be pooped out by Teamster negotiators was a foregone conclusion. They’re probably using this picture in “we voted yes” propaganda pieces now. It was taken in May. Think about that.

And notice how stupid their “I voted yes” signs look set against their “The Fight Is On” tent in the background. The fight was never on for them.

24pfei8.jpg

Tony Q

Thank you for introducing me to Jamie Fleming. Interesting bio at Organizers and Communications .

While I respect Jamie's degree and experience, I do not trust her financial analysis of UPS. UPS is not in financial distress. With no disrespect for Jamie, if she were a top notch financial analyst with 4 years of experience with the IBT, she would not be doing webmaster work for Local 174. Her video is more reminiscent of a video job application for UPS in Atlanta more than anything else....IMHO.

Jamie's downtrending graphs of UPS's financial status fail to consider the huge capital investments that UPS makes in technological advances for future growth. If you want a true financial overview of UPS and where it is headed, get it right from the "horses mouth" Richard Peretz. United Parcel Service Inc. chief financial officer at How UPS Plans to Turn Around Tumbling Stock Price – Bloomberg. These capital expenditures are huge tax write offs for the company. Jamie is simply out of her league when it comes to doing a financial analysis of UPS....especially when she is not privy to a significant amount of inside financial information.

Jamie may reach credibility with me after she actually works handling packages for awhile and/or driving with the current qualification standards. She may even want to give management a try to see how difficult UPS is on their own non-bargaining unit employees. Being proficient at Xcel and knowing how to make promo videos simply does not impress me and certainly would not influence my vote either way.
I disagree with your statement but thank you for being respectful about your breakdown of her videos. Your thoughtfulness is impressive.

Inthegame

On May 25, Jamie posted this to her Facebook page. For her and her local, voting yes to whatever baloney contact would be pooped out by Teamster negotiators was a foregone conclusion. They’re probably using this picture in “we voted yes” propaganda pieces now. It was taken in May. Think about that.

And notice how stupid their “I voted yes” signs look set against their “The Fight Is On” tent in the background. The fight was never on for them.

24pfei8.jpg
So what did they vote "yes" on in May?

SoCalUPS

Perfect point!!!