Jobs

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember, when we were all focused on the debt ceiling fiasco?........ Obama passed over 450 regulations without us noticing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Walmart is NOT manufacturing !!!

Are you just so out of touch that you dont realize that walmarts manufacturing sector in china is one of the largest of all retailers? OMG, everytime you speak you shock me even more.

Walmart takes an american product that is pitched to them to sell that is made in america , and opens a factory in china to construct, build , assemble, package and ship it back to the states for a LOWER UNIT cost.

Same with KOHLS, 99.9% of all their merchandise is made OUTSIDE THE USA.

Man, your thought process is disturbing.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I go inside my Walmart, where are the lathes and tools and dyes? What is the product they are turning out on Pico Ave. Manufacturing was the word, not retailing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If I go inside my Walmart, where are the lathes and tools and dyes? What is the product they are turning out on Pico Ave. Manufacturing was the word, not retailing.

TRY and grasp the concept moreluck, Walmart takes an american product to CHINA, then creates a factory to build whatever it is and ships it back to the states for its stores. It does BOTH the Manufacturing and Retailing.

Thats how they get the lOW PRICES...

Sheesh. Like talking to the moon.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TRY and grasp the concept moreluck, Walmart takes an american product to CHINA, then creates a factory to build whatever it is and ships it back to the states for its stores. It does BOTH the Manufacturing and Retailing.

Thats how they get the lOW PRICES... and its those LOW prices that are putting mom and pop out of business all across this country.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace.

Do they have much steam/smoke coming out of their smokestacks? ....from all that manufacturing they do. Do they bake the loaves of bread too. Oh, and speaking of the moon, do they do moon pies?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Peace.

In those instances where Walmart is not able to replicate the manufacturing process they put so much pressure on the companies that they choose to partner with that the companies barely break even on the products that they make and sell to Walmart. In some cases the companies actually lose money.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
NO lucifer, they IMPORT THEM TO OUR CITIES FROM CHINA AND SELL THEM CHEAPER THAN AMERICAN COMPANIES CAN MAKE THEM>

Understand the difference?

Peace.

Hmmmm...so Heinz closing the factory is because Walmart makes Ketchup, Mustard, and pickles in China? I thought i saw Walmart selling Hienz products just the other day. WTF? Funny also that i see Pfizer products at Walmart too...did Walmart make them leave Holland Michigan too? Does Walmart sell custom furninture and that is why those furniture factorys closed? So again what does Walmart have to do with those factorys closing in Holland Michigan?

Im not a Walmart fan and can see where they do put small compaines out of business like factory that makes plastic junk but Walmart also creates many jobs and is the largest private employer in America. But saying that Walmart made those factorys close in Holland Michigan is BS.

browndevil

Any time those "job creators" that got their Bush tax cuts extended want to start creating jobs there are 10% of the Country waiting to start working. Silly me, its not about creating jobs in this country its about creating jobs in other countries for the stockholders. YeeHa!

av8torntn

Any time those "job creators" that got their Bush tax cuts extended want to start creating jobs there are 10% of the Country waiting to start working. Silly me, its not about creating jobs in this country its about creating jobs in other countries for the stockholders. YeeHa!

So you think that temporary extension of the tax rate will offset the permanent added costs of that healthcare law?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you think that temporary extension of the tax rate will offset the permanent added costs of that healthcare law?

So far, the bush tax cut extension has added more people to the unemployment line than advertised. The republicans when they sold the idea of the extension of the bush tax cuts, promised that it would stimulate jobs, but what happened? NOT A SINGLE JOB CREATED.

The extension of the tax cuts ADDED another 700 billion to the national deficit AV8. This will hardly offset anything.

Same as before, cut the taxes for the rich, unemployment goes way up. Same old song and dance and same old people believing in the therory of trickle down.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your own president made a very purposeful trip to S.Amer. to offer them $2billion to do drilling there, make plenty of jobs for them and we could buy all their oil. So he's #1 in my book for making jobsa for other countries. He a regular Daddy Warbucks to the world.