Juan Perez and Scott Price retiring...

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Part time supe in the unload
salt of the earth right here folks, clear your trailers off the pick list when you're done please

I’ve done it all. Is your experience in operations a couple days as a driver helper at peak? That doesn’t count lol.
yah i've done it all too but there's still a few jobs someone could ask me about that i'd have to say 'no' to
you didn't answer my question

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’ve done it all. Is your experience in operations a couple days as a driver helper at peak? That doesn’t count lol.
Wasn’t he a part time sup a couple years ago?? Just a cocky kid like half of the sups here.. and 99% of the feeder drivers..

Dragon

Package Center Manager
the average IE sup is far less arrogant than the average ops sup, 100%; even the stupid college kids with no brains or experience aren't that full of themselves as much as they are lazy

also, if every single one of them was so certain, don't you think maybe they have a point?
if every IE person disappeared tomorrow, the company could chug along for a couple weeks at most before :censored2: fell apart completely

i've literally never seen an IE dept engage in finger pointing; it is ALWAYS the ops manager or DM's trying to run people's careers into the grounds over petty spats
i've literally never seen an IE dept engage in finger pointing; it is ALWAYS the ops manager or DM's trying to run people's careers into the grounds over petty spats.

Currently still happening in our division/territory its a daily sheet show..HR (or what is left of it) working overtime in our division...
we have changed nothing in our area...