Judge Rules Against IBT , Hoffa to Produce over 32,000 Ken H Documents!!!

10 point

I must be on to something.
IMG_20161229_212156.jpg

You ARE on to something. But don't fall off of it and scrape your yellow boots.:biggrin:

Last edited:

SoCalUPS

Who do you have out west? Ron the Mexican mobster H (local won by Fred Z) who's under investigation, Rome the cat A who's on his last life, Rick heart attack M, Randy Dementia C (local won by Fred Z), Andy the Marshmallow man (local won by Fred Z) who's under investigation for embezzlement, Randy the Killer K, Eric Satan Junior T...? Who do you have out West to run a 3rd Old Guard slate?

Face it, you either go with Fred Z or split between two mobsters (John C or Sean O) that sooner or later will get busted just like their fathers and the rest of their mentors in the Chicago Outfit and Winter Hill Gang.
There's a few guys coming up that are going to change stuff out West....

Hofficer Hater

Face it you western mobsters have to either support John C or the Boston Bully Sean O?

In 1991 the reformers kicked your hinds when you split the Old Guard vote. You pukes are so burned that even if the Italian and Irish gangsters unite, the members will not vote for two corrupt infested families!

Can you imagine how easy it will be to drag John Cs and Sean Os family through mud?

This is a dream come through for members that are sick and tired of nepotism and corruption!

UniteandWin

What do you have on Sean O, besides a couple of very restrained threats to some very sensitive tdu members? He is clean as a whistle, and his star is on the rise with all types of Teamsters. What do you really know about him?

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
In 1991 the reformers kicked your hinds

Seriously ??

Are you living in a time warp ??

What's on your music playlist....

Color Me Badd, C+C Music Factory, with Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch ??

Can you imagine how easy it will be to drag John Cs and Sean Os family through mud?

Because that's what real Teamsters do.

Disparage other successful Teamsters, to promote their own lamentable agenda ??

Please....

You are the quintessential TDU mouthpiece.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Did you not read the 7 page report from the judge?

Are you that stupid to believe that Ken H and Rome A are gonna walk away with just a slap on the wrist?
Not stupid enough to think your a "never been dues paying member" of this great union trying to promote your hate rhetoric. Your just here to destroy this union and fleece the morons that pay you. It's phony clowns like you that are the reason of my hatred of your Ponzi TDU cause.

Hofficer Hater

What do you have on Sean O, besides a couple of very restrained threats to some very sensitive tdu members? He is clean as a whistle, and his star is on the rise with all types of Teamsters. What do you really know about him?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Local 82 was merged into 25 without the members approval.

As for Sean the wonder boy O, lets just say his close family relatives rolled with the Winter Hill Gang in southie. People very close to him had very close ties to Whitey Bulger, some say they even pulled some hits together.

John Cs grandpa and daddy in Chicago were both active members of the Chicago Outfit. I hear his grandfather goes back to the prohibition days.

I remember seeing John and his fat family sitting behind home plate during the World Series. Must be nice to have the members pay for those seats and a luxury box. I wonder if the Wonder Boy can hook me up with some elite tickets to a Red Sox game?

I know Ron the Mexican mobster has Dodgers tickets too.

Evil

As for Sean the wonder boy O, lets just say his close family relatives rolled with the Winter Hill Gang in southie. People very close to him had very close ties to Whitey Bulger, some say they even pulled some hits together.

John Cs grandpa and daddy in Chicago were both active members of the Chicago Outfit. I hear his grandfather goes back to the prohibition days.

I remember seeing John and his fat family sitting behind home plate during the World Series. Must be nice to have the members pay for those seats and a luxury box. I wonder if the Wonder Boy can hook me up with some elite tickets to a Red Sox game?

All true. Where's Wide Load and Lead Belly to defend the Chicago wops or the Irish gangsters?

LeadBelly

Banned
All true. Where's Wide Load and Lead Belly to defend the Chicago wops or the Irish gangsters?
For the most part I'm just sitting back and watching all of you. There is no chance at a rerun but it is very entertaining to check in once a week and watch you all banter about with your delusions of grandeur.

One other observation I have to add for you and @The Son of Sam is why the focus on nationality and race. What's with the racial epithets? I know that this is a new Trump world but why would you to union men resort to this?

wide load

Lmfao "All true", eat your humble pie loser. Where is the IRB? I'm sure they had a field day. Oh that's right, nothing happened.

Hofficer Hater

You tools will be surprised by March when the OES does not certify the results of the election and you will disappear from Brown Cafe in shame by June of 2017 when Hoffa, Rome A and Ken H are no longer on the ballot. Those 3 will be expelled, you can count on that!

wide load

You tools will be surprised by March when the OES does not certify the results of the election and you will disappear from Brown Cafe in shame by June of 2017 when Hoffa, Rome A and Ken H are no longer on the ballot. Those 3 will be expelled, you can count on that!
Oh Berk, go put another union leaders face on a cartoon characters body, upload it to crap site and then ask for more money again. Mo money, mo money, mo money.
What cha gonna do with the extra scratch when you don't get your rerun election? How much in non member money did TDU donate to Z's campaign. Open the books. Let's see!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Wait it seems there is some corruption here from evil and son of Sam.......they are saying they have facts about what is going to happen without any info posted from the oes....how do you guys get factual info from the oes before anyone else......something doesn't sound right.....I would say expell son of Sam from the union but I don't think he's even a union member

wide load

Wait it seems there is some corruption here from evil and son of Sam.......they are saying they have facts about what is going to happen without any info posted from the oes....how do you guys get factual info from the oes before anyone else......something doesn't sound right.....I would say expell son of Sam from the union but I don't think he's even a union member
Just more proof that TDU is in bed with the government.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Seriously ??

Please....

-Bug-
Color me badd... Lmao

Gimme Danger

What cha gonna do with the extra scratch when you don't get your rerun election? How much in non member money did TDU donate to Z's campaign. Open the books. Let's see!
The OES rules are specific with independent committees. They are the same as candidates, except that candidates don't get to see their election-related financials. Only the OES.

ezmoney5150

Seriously ??

Please....

-Bug-

@Son of Sam watches too much Faux News.

ezmoney5150

"Some say........" Your rumors are like a holes. Everybody has one.

You have no proof that the members pay for Jon C's WS tickets. If that was remotely true your tdu rats would have dropped a dime to the IRB and it would be all over the tdu site.

You've really watched too many episodes of the Sopranos.