Judgement day is coming.

LeadBelly

Banned
This is when the Leadbelly I told you so is coming. In this new Trump World I will be so glad to have a man like Jim Hoffa at the helm to deal with Trump. Who do you think Trump will listen to some rot mouth flip flopper or H O friend friend A???????

After we win I just want you to know Jimmy will take care of us.

This is when the Leadbelly I told you so is coming. In this new Trump World I will be so glad to have a man like Jim Hoffa at the helm to deal with Trump. Who do you think Trump will listen to some rot mouth flip flopper or H O friend friend A???????

After we win I just want you to know Jimmy will take care of us.
I'm sorry to say this to you but if H Jr. wins... He will get in bed with Trump... It's just what he does...

Ghost in the Darkness

Hoffa should actually pay attention to Trump, he might learn something in doing business. Stop making concessions at contract time with his buddy Abney at our expense. Our Union has become a joke over the last 10 years and I'm not optimistic either candidate is going to get things heading in the right direction. With the corruption running through the Teamsters at every level, we are really seeing first hand the down side of labor unions. While I'm not a hardcore union guy, I believe a union is a necessity when dealing with UPS. That being said our representation should be people we can trust, not babysit.

bbsam

Staff member
President Elect Trump is a businessman with majorities in the House and Senate. I highly doubt he will think twice about the Teamsters or their leadership.

Ghost in the Darkness

Who, is babysitting.... whom ??
-Bug-

Local rigs election with voter fraud. We file charges, it goes to the joint counsel and they find improprieties but say in the end "nothing to see here". Hoffa looks the other way. Fast forward 2 years through more lavish spending (new vehicles, new office furniture on a yearly basis) they are forced to have a new impartial election supervisor this time around for the delegate election. Our so called "elected officials" get their asses kicked in this recent delgate and can't go to Vegas. Now through more campaigning during hall hours we get ready to have an election to take these scumbags down. Through numerous charges and despite losing many in court these ticks hang on.
If that isn't babysitting I don't know what you call it. It takes this long and with all eyes on this upcoming election we will take them down as long as its kept fair. But from what we have seen over the past 10 years the connections and favors they get from above, it seems that nothing is a guarantee until its a done deal.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Local rigs election with voter fraud. We file charges, it goes to the joint counsel and they find improprieties but say in the end "nothing to see here". Hoffa looks the other way. Fast forward 2 years through more lavish spending (new vehicles, new office furniture on a yearly basis) they are forced to have a new impartial election supervisor this time around for the delegate election. Our so called "elected officials" get their asses kicked in this recent delgate and can't go to Vegas. Now through more campaigning during hall hours we get ready to have an election to take these scumbags down. Through numerous charges and despite losing many in court these ticks hang on.
If that isn't babysitting I don't know what you call it. It takes this long and with all eyes on this upcoming election we will take them down as long as its kept fair. But from what we have seen over the past 10 years the connections and favors they get from above, it seems that nothing is a guarantee until its a done deal.

What Local ??

-Bug-

Ghost in the Darkness

I think you would have to admit I have a little too much knowledge of the goings on to be a passive member. Its more likely I see a rigged system that is set up to stay that way. Its not exactly like infringing my 2nd Amendment rights.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hoffa should actually pay attention to Trump, he might learn something in doing business. Stop making concessions at contract time with his buddy Abney at our expense. Our Union has become a joke over the last 10 years and I'm not optimistic either candidate is going to get things heading in the right direction. With the corruption running through the Teamsters at every level, we are really seeing first hand the down side of labor unions. While I'm not a hardcore union guy, I believe a union is a necessity when dealing with UPS. That being said our representation should be people we can trust, not babysit.
Wait, now Abney and Hoffa are buddies? Before it was Kelly and Hoffa.
I mean Eskew and Hoffa.
Oops I meant Davis and Hoffa. Listen, you need to stop doing crack. Just because you post something doesn't make it true.