Judgement day is coming.

10 point

Local rigs election with voter fraud. We file charges, it goes to the joint counsel and they find improprieties but say in the end "nothing to see here". Hoffa looks the other way. Fast forward 2 years through more lavish spending (new vehicles, new office furniture on a yearly basis) they are forced to have a new impartial election supervisor this time around for the delegate election. Our so called "elected officials" get their asses kicked in this recent delgate and can't go to Vegas. Now through more campaigning during hall hours we get ready to have an election to take these scumbags down. Through numerous charges and despite losing many in court these ticks hang on.
If that isn't babysitting I don't know what you call it. It takes this long and with all eyes on this upcoming election we will take them down as long as its kept fair. But from what we have seen over the past 10 years the connections and favors they get from above, it seems that nothing is a guarantee until its a done deal.
Did you send the protests to the OLMS office of the DOL after you exhausted the internal union remedies?
Is that the "court" you were talking about?

Ghost in the Darkness

Yeah, they wouldn't touch it either. They said let the joint counsel handle it. Like I said they found improprieties but stopped short of election fraud. There have been many lawsuits since and a good many have stuck but like a tick they are burrowed in. The only good that has come is the election sup is completely impartial and not connected at all to the union. It just makes you wonder why aren't these things set up that way in the first place. Too many fishy things happen for us to believe there isn't corruption keeping them in place. But we got them where we want them now and if this election is kept fair like the delegate election than this time we will get them out. But keep in mind all this time we have had no representation.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yeah, they wouldn't touch it either. They said let the joint counsel handle it. Like I said they found improprieties but stopped short of election fraud. There have been many lawsuits since and a good many have stuck but like a tick they are burrowed in. The only good that has come is the election sup is completely impartial and not connected at all to the union. It just makes you wonder why aren't these things set up that way in the first place. Too many fishy things happen for us to believe there isn't corruption keeping them in place. But we got them where we want them now and if this election is kept fair like the delegate election than this time we will get them out. But keep in mind all this time we have had no representation.
Election sup in very partial. Very sympathetic to TDU. I'm sorry, I'm just not buying your story. Every avenue you took you claimed an impedance. Maybe, just maybe, your claim just lacks merit. I'm sure you feel strongly about these charges but at some point you just need to be truthful to yourself.