Judgement day is coming.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Winning is one thing. Hell, Trump won. It's what happens after the win. Like a fighter winning the belt, the champ needs to defend it.

Sir, you are stretching the belt beyond the breaking point by calling Hoffa "the champ". Hopefully, we can send Hoffa off to retirement. With all of that UPS stock he's earned, he'll be fine.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sir, you are stretching the belt beyond the breaking point by calling Hoffa "the champ". Hopefully, we can send Hoffa off to retirement. With all of that UPS stock he's earned, he'll be fine.
Not worried nor was I speaking of Hoffa. Anyone or whoever wins means nothing unless you put up. Talk (ever on Browncafe) is cheap. Results are all that matter.

LeadBelly

Banned
And obviously, the US Teamsters voted and they don't want Hoffa!
You know nothing about teamsters you were corporate management. Now you use drugs and brag about it on the internet. Yiu are a fine example to so many. Keep trolling the forum. You will be getting something sent to you soon at the studio. Enjoy

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You know nothing about teamsters you were corporate management. Now you use drugs and brag about it on the internet. Yiu are a fine example to so many. Keep trolling the forum. You will be getting something sent to you soon at the studio. Enjoy
Thanks.
Look forward to it.

PS - I left you alone until the election was over.
Can't I have a little fun?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Today was judgement day. The members spoke. They don't want Teamsters united. Bye bye
And obviously, the US Teamsters voted and they don't want Hoffa!
I can read voter tallies.