Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearings

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm really sick of this "other foot" stuff.
All through the House's impeachment activity, we were told "it's not a trial and it's not like court."
Now the Dems say...."you can't do that in a court."
Make up your mind.....you can't have it both ways!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The House must've made it to Kinkos last night!! Those 2 tiny sentences of infractions translates to 658 pages of print.......I wonder how many copies??? My tax dollar at waste!!!! Oh those Dems! And they'll wonder why they didn't win when their elections come around. Pathetic bunch of wasted flesh!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Supreme Court ruling pulls rug out from under article of impeachment

Even if the high court were eventually to rule against the claims by President Trump, the fact that the justices decided to hear them, in effect, supports his constitutional contention that he had the right to challenge congressional subpoenas in court, or to demand that those issuing the subpoenas seek to enforce them through court.

It undercuts the contention by House Democrats that President Trump committed an impeachable offense by insisting on a court order before sending possibly privileged material to Congress.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Even if the high court were eventually to rule against the claims by President Trump, the fact that the justices decided to hear them, in effect, supports his constitutional contention that he had the right to challenge congressional subpoenas in court, or to demand that those issuing the subpoenas seek to enforce them through court.

It undercuts the contention by House Democrats that President Trump committed an impeachable offense by insisting on a court order before sending possibly privileged material to Congress.
King Trump has triumphed!

MFE is defeated! He will be on here crying, shortly!

El Correcto

god is dead

The best part is that anyone would be surprised by this.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
King Trump has triumphed!
That's a debatable win.
ALAN DERSHOWITZ, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR, positions that the fact that the SCOTUS has agreed to review these three lower court decisions which supports Trump's constitutional contention that he had the right to challenge congressional subpoenas in court, or to demand that those issuing the subpoenas seek to enforce them through court.

MFE is defeated! He will be on here crying, shortly!
MFE is a total loser so by definition, he was defeated before this SCOTUS action.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's a debatable win.
ALAN DERSHOWITZ, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR, positions that the fact that the SCOTUS has agreed to review these three lower court decisions which supports Trump's constitutional contention that he had the right to challenge congressional subpoenas in court, or to demand that those issuing the subpoenas seek to enforce them through court.

MFE is a total loser so by definition, he was defeated before this SCOTUS action.
My purpose was to trigger another MFE rant. Need another good laugh for today.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I thought my vasectomy would keep my wife from getting pregnant, but apparently it just changes the color of the baby.
Now that's funny!

Screen+Shot+2015-02-11+at+9.46.17+AM.png