July 10th contract teleforum call

542thruNthru

Shocker.

And no wording on PVD at all. Guess we can all just be replaced by people delivering out of their cars anytime.

Actually in the conference call I guess that's what the "no driver shall be required to use their personal vehicle" language is about.

At least that's what Taylor said. He called them uber type drivers not PVD.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Drivers that showed up to our meetings, all complained about excessive OT. That’s what they asked for, now you have a solution to it. What more do you want?

Would it be okay if they hired 25% more drivers in every center to take away your overtime instead of these 22.4’s?

Hmmm.. interesting question.
My answer is still the same Tony

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So, no one wants these feeder runs here. We've got runs that go to the rail that could be eliminated, mine included.

So it's possible I could be forced onto a sleeper run and not see my family for days at a time, all while putting my life in the hands of another driver who doesn't want the job, and is probably as much of a rookie as I am.....

Awesome.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Actually in the conference call I guess that's what the "no driver shall be required to use their personal vehicle" language is about.

At least that's what Taylor said. He called them uber type drivers not PVD.
Shall be "required" sure sounds like pretty loose language to me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They said no package car drivers are to use their personal vehicles.... Whatever that means

We have better language on Surepost but we can't talk about it on the conference call look at the website.. WTF??
Better language but now every tom
Dick and Harry can ship using it thru the ups store.

Thought it was only to compete with FedEx for monster accounts.

Future

Victory Ride
43EDEE98-3C3A-4F9E-87FD-D0C58157B5A0.gif