July 10th contract teleforum call

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_7181.JPG

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I know they said in the call they were going to post the audio of the call, but I didn't trust them, and was recording anyway.

So for those of you who had real life things to do, here is an early copy of the audio.

(Missing the first couple seconds, because I didn't want to record their awful background music).
earlymeeting.ogg - AnonFile

PAS'd out

This ain't rocket science
Leaving out paying less than top rate for delivering ground as a concession. How stupid is he, or how stupid does he think we are?!!!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Trust me they think we are really stupid! Let's hope we prove them wrong.
Wishful thinking. My gut tells me that this will pass. Hope I’m wrong as it’s a slap in the face honesty way too many loopholes for the company to get advantage over us. Or it could be the tacos I just ate and have to use the bathroom either way my gut is saying something.

542thruNthru

Miss scans for preloaders or loaders.

The wording only mentions that package car drivers can't be disciplined solely on technology. The company could use that against all other employees (including 22.4) 1000 different ways.

It says they can't be discharged solely from technology. We can now be disciplined after two of the same mistakes. Like seatbelts.