July 10th contract teleforum call

km3

No signs of a meeting in my local. Guess they want people to cool off before they face them.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Are these clowns serious? Just post the damn contract already. We dont want to hear someone talk about a contract, we want to see the contract.

They want to control the narrative.

Tell us all the good things we are getting and why we need to vote Yes.

Tell us how the "Amazon Effect" is going to spell our doom if we don't vote Yes.

Tell us how we shouldn't listen to the people saying vote No. They are just playing politics.

It don't matter. Show me the whole contract and quit playing games!

They want to control the narrative.

Tell us all the good things we are getting and why we need to vote Yes.

Tell us how the "Amazon Effect" is going to spell our doom if we don't vote Yes.

Tell us how we shouldn't listen to the people saying vote No. They are just playing politics.

It don't matter. Show me the whole contract and quit playing games!
They don’t have a contract yet.

bowhnterdon

B.U.G. You are the head cheerleader for the IBT. What gives? Why is the Master details so secret? I know, we will see it before we vote..but why the delay?

Box Ox

They have an “agreement in principle”

Sorta like a public release game beta. If there’s anything wrong with it, the excuse is that it’s pre-release. But it’s still the same :censored2: that’s put out in its final form the next month. The excuse was just used so more folks would buy it.

Ok I'm sorry I didn't word it perfectly. Show me the whole "agreement in principle" and quit playing games.
Many details may not be finalized or available yet. So why publicly disclose what isn’t there yet? An agreement in principle is different than a tentative agreement. The terms have different meanings.

Pablo Escobar

Screw Amazon!! Pretty soon ups is gonna start letting amazon add its logo on the side of all package cars !!

542thruNthru

Many details may not be finalized or available yet. So why publicly disclose what isn’t there yet? An agreement in principle is different than a tentative agreement. The terms have different meanings.

But we have a tentative agreement. The master is ready to be looked at the only thing they are waiting on is supplement and Riders