July 10th contract teleforum call

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The only issue was political posturing at the negotiating table. Do it all you want in the proper forum.
So it wasn’t political to remove our original lead negotiator? I see how it works. It’s only political posturing if someone else does it.

So it wasn’t political to remove our original lead negotiator? I see how it works. It’s only political posturing if someone else does it.
If I hire someone to negotiate for me and I’m not satisfied with the results. I will go with someone else. Call it political if you like. But that’s just me.

Right or wrong, this fight is should not be played in front of the company.

DirtySouth

It will be so sweet when one of these new second class ground drivers gets to pick better vacation weeks then the regular drivers due to the classification.

I'd rather see the NMA go down in flames by 2/3rds and any supplements that aren't as good as the L89 rider follow suit.

km3

If I hire someone to negotiate for me and I’m not satisfied with the results. I will go with someone else.

If my memory serves me right, H kicked O to the curb before negotiations even started.

"...and I'm not satisfied with the results."

There were no results!