July 4th

jaker

trolling
I think pre-load shift shouldn't work on July 5th. I rather work on July 4th and have a day off on July 5th. Why? because fireworks starts at 9-10 PM and so I can't stay up at that time because I need at least 6-7 hours of sleep for my body to function properly. :) I'm gonna have to skip having a good time with family because I have to sleep early. >_< I thought I had vacation the end of June.. wth.. I need to talk to my supervisor tomorrow >_<
Welcome to being part time I used to get pissed on the July 4th , because I had to be up at 2:30 am and the fire works show was half a block from my house , so all I heard was boom bang , dogs barking

Yeah I don't miss those days at all

klolx

I think pre-load shift shouldn't work on July 5th. I rather work on July 4th and have a day off on July 5th. Why? because fireworks starts at 9-10 PM and so I can't stay up at that time because I need at least 6-7 hours of sleep for my body to function properly. :) I'm gonna have to skip having a good time with family because I have to sleep early. >_< I thought I had vacation the end of June.. wth.. I need to talk to my supervisor tomorrow >_<

6-7? son I only need 3-4 and I do 5 trucks no sweat but you are right

S

splozi

Holy monkeynuts! We don't have work today!? Well that's 20% of my effing paycheck gone. Godd**n.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Woke up this morning to see our street lined with miniature US flags. One of our local realtors started doing this a couple of years ago. I have been told that they start around midnight placing the 15-20K flags about 100' or so apart on every street within the city.

Indecisi0n

Woke up this morning to see our street lined with miniature US flags. One of our local realtors started doing this a couple of years ago. I have been told that they start around midnight placing the 15-20K flags about 100' or so apart on every street within the city.

Take a picture. That sounds pretty cool.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have always kept the flags placed by many realtors for the past 10 or 11 years and that's why we have many flags outlining our property.
The first 3 houses on our street put out flags.....It always looks festive and we do it for all the summer flag times....Mem. Day, 4th, Labor Day,Flag Day, etc.

BrownArmy

That's just creepy. I'd call the cops.

BrownArmy

We have always kept the flags placed by many realtors for the past 10 or 11 years and that's why we have many flags outlining our property.
The first 3 houses on our street put out flags.....It always looks festive and we do it for all the summer flag times....Mem. Day, 4th, Labor Day,Flag Day, etc.

Even creepier...turn yourself in to the cops.