July 5th

NC man

We were or are scheduled off on 5th but today our SR said now we are open. Anyone else heard this?Businesses in our area always take a day if 4th is on weekend and since it’s sunday they will be closed Monday most likely. Resi only most likely if we do work.

Stat41

I havent heard anything other than we are suppose to be off the 5th. I checked and UPS is not running that day either. Therefore it would not make good sense for us to work that day, which makes it likely with the current group running this circus.

fdxsux

We were told last week that we are now working the 5th. Manager said he didn’t know the reason for the change.

McFeely

Huge Member
I asked my station mgmt about it and they thought I was crazy for asking. They hadn’t even heard anything.

Guess they’ll get the memo soon 😑

Star B

White Lightening
I asked my station mgmt about it and they thought I was crazy for asking. They hadn’t even heard anything.

Guess they’ll get the memo soon 😑
they know about it.

they also know what is going to happen on July 5th. It's going to be a National Service Disruption due to "Labor Issues".

Stat41

This makes no sense at all. We are scheduled closed July 5, our competition is closed July 5. I am hopefully skeptical about this.

Stat41

You're not your
Hope this helps
That should be; You're(comma,) not your. Also in the original post the single stand alone "friend" should have been lower case and the lower case "friend" in fedex should have been upper case because the word associated with the single friend is not a proper noun but a verb, and the friend in fedex should have been upper case because it is a proper noun. I am sure this helps. :wink-very:

Last edited: