Just curious. Are there cameras watching loaders and unloaders?

Notcool

We have cameras but I here no one watches them. There was an indecent where looking at the cameras would have found the culprit but management refused to look at the cameras. So corrupt lol. Wonder whos job their covering for. What I don't get is in the building I work loaders bring in book bags like their going to school. Why do you need a book bag? What are you carrying that is so important? To work for 3hours. I always just suspect those folks are stealing stuff.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
It's really bad at peak, they hire a bunch of degenerates, then miraculously we have a theft problem. They implemented no cellphone rule, clear lunch bag rule for some of the sorts.

After peak when the peak help was gone, theft went back to "acceptable" levels.

Dr.Brownz

Cameras in the PC are worrying. Sometimes during a particularly hard day I like to rub one out in the back of the truck, finishing on an infonote of course

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I always thought it strange that while working the CC , the company never had any video of when a customer attacked me but plenty of video when a customer said I attacked them .

browntroll

If you want to know where the cameras are , make the building maintaince guy a friend .
i had a friend that worked as a maintenance mechanic for a different company, he installed the cameras but said they cant have audio recording(california)
and are only allowed to be pointed at certain angles otherwise the company gets in trouble. obviously not allowed in locker rooms or bathrooms.