Just gonna vent

BrownBrokeDown

venting/whining/bitching, its all the same. 4 years here and just now going through the tcd process. Have about 7 people in front of me for FT PCD. Only 4 months of dealing with this :censored2:, this management, and NO PEAK SERVED YET IN-BUILDING? You don't have the seniority to vent yet.

BrownBrokeDown

Peaks as a PTer

under 1 peak = shuddup and work your ass off.
1 peak = being able to bitch about managament
2-3 peaks = being able to say i cant wait to drive so i dont have to deal with this :censored2:. ability to say "They don't know how to manage :censored2:."
4-9 peaks = being able to be in a bitchy mood for just walking in the door. Able to say, "When the :censored2: do i get to drive". Ability to tell people what exactly you think.
10+ peaks = ability to do whatever the hell they want because they have put up with this :censored2: longer than anyone should have to. I feel sorry for these upsers. Their browneye is so stretched at this point, you could drive a 1200 in it, lol

Last edited:

aiian

Obviously you read only my initial post and not a reply I did. I'm not whining nor complaining I was venting.
Your an idiot..

Sent using BrownCafe App

6c3320990bf664c7e68592fd848db94096a6aac585a91d2a9b21ce1230718f54.jpg

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Oh I know exactly what it means. I encourage a few of you to pick up a dictionary and look up the definition to said words. I'm pretty sure you would be surprised that, low and behold, they all mean something different. Waaahh, you haven't worked peak yet, waaahh you can't bitch yet, well again I wasn't bitching ya tools. And since when the friend*#k did you need "ENOUGH SENIORITY"9 to vent.
Here's an idea G friend Y. Let's see if you have enough seniority to figure out what that means.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Peaks as a PTer

2-3 peaks = being able to say i cant wait to drive so i dont have to deal with this :censored2:. ability to say "They don't know how to manage :censored2:."
4-9 peaks = being able to be in a bitchy mood for just walking in the door. Able to say, "When the :censored2: do i get to drive". Ability to tell people what exactly you think.
10+ peaks = ability to do whatever the hell they want because they have put up with this :censored2: longer than anyone should have to. I feel sorry for these upsers. Their browneye is so stretched at this point, you could drive a 1200 in it, lol

25 + Peaks-----you get to call your own shots.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Peaks as a UPSer

25 + Peaks-----you get to call your own shots.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh I know exactly what it means. I encourage a few of you to pick up a dictionary and look up the definition to said words. I'm pretty sure you would be surprised that, low and behold, they all mean something different. Waaahh, you haven't worked peak yet, waaahh you can't bitch yet, well again I wasn't bitching ya tools. And since when the friend*#k did you need "ENOUGH SENIORITY"9 to vent.
Here's an idea G friend Y. Let's see if you have enough seniority to figure out what that means.

Sent using BrownCafe App
OVER THE LINE!!!!!!!

BigBeef42

Im at 9 years...

and just got passed up by a supervisor with 3yrs at UPS, and am currently being passed up by an off the street hire.

This dude needs to vent somewhere where he may find sympathy. Im not giving you any.

Less Runnin, More Stunnin

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Im at 9 years...

and just got passed up by a supervisor with 3yrs at UPS, and am currently being passed up by an off the street hire.

This dude needs to vent somewhere where he may find sympathy. Im not giving you any.

How would 2 off the street hires pass u?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Sent using BrownCafe App
LOL

Just LOL

I'll stand by my first post and will insist you pick up a dictionary and review the definition of "venting"

Also take the funny bone out of your rectum and use it properly

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

By The Book

Im at 9 years...

I'm curios as well! You must of just missed the inside spot and then they hired another batch and there is at least one more part timer ahead of you?