Just made RPCD

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

Tucker88

Banned
Congratulations. I’ve never worked inside yet also, Im going into my 9th month now myself . It looks like I’ll be another 2 years to become RCPD

Tucker88

Banned
I’ve been a 22.4 for 9 months. One of the first for our hub in the Northeast.
My question is who gets the bid for the M-friend RCPD Position ? Me that came off the street hire 9 months ago or the guy that stated driving 3 months after me but was a inside employee for a few years?
I’ve heard different answers . Do they go by seniority of when you started driving or by when you were first hired as a employee thru UPS

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I’ve been a 22.4 for 9 months. One of the first for our hub in the Northeast.
My question is who gets the bid for the M-friend RCPD Position ? Me that came off the street hire 9 months ago or the guy that stated driving 3 months after me but was a inside employee for a few years?
I’ve heard different answers . Do they go by seniority of when you started driving or by when you were first hired as a employee thru UPS
@BigUnionGuy @PT Stewie @Netsua 3:16

depends on your local, when I was considering going back during my layoff I was told that this local in particular had two separate lists. 22.4 and RPCD

i’ve heard of some locals having a 22.3/RPCD list and a separate full-time inside/feeder list