Just made RPCD

Hot Carl

Well it's the end of my first week as an RPCD and oooooohh would ya look at that. I don't have enough hours to work tomorrow. What a shame. What am I gonna do with myself?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Well it's the end of my first week as an RPCD and oooooohh would ya look at that. I don't have enough hours to work tomorrow. What a shame. What am I gonna do with myself?
Are they asking from the top and forcing from the bottom for this RPCD Saturday work?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It’s amazing they can’t figure out why all of these guys are hurt or taking FMLA
Gotta have a strong core to last at this job or your upper body does too much work. I learned that the hard way. But only a few of us actually have the time to work out before or after work. People have kids, most drivers I talk to just want to spend as much time with their family as possible on downtime. It’s amazing, with this job you truly learn the value of time and how much 1 hour can mean

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
...I'm on it because it's a big dog route they didn't expect to be vacant by the driver bidding out of center and they needed someone they can trust to handle it every day....But yes, I will appreciate it while it lasts. Not taking it for granted. Hoping I'm rpcd by next bid and still nobody wants it again.
224 Mafia approves this post.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why is that ?

When we had all the high-step, non power steering trucks.... there never seemed to be that many injuries.
Waaaay more employees in the company now, than back in those days. More demand also. I’m also assuming you guys probably spent a lot more time driving rather than moving boxes considering you didn’t have maps telling you where to go.
Also assuming that production standards are much more strenuous now since the company went public.
Also, let’s be honest, people don’t take very good care of themselves in 2021, that includes drivers. The whole industrial athlete thing isn’t really a joke, you gotta invest in yourself physically to last here

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Waaaay more employees in the company now, than back in those days. More demand also. I’m also assuming you guys probably spent a lot more time driving rather than moving boxes considering you didn’t have maps telling you where to go. Also assuming that production standards are much more strenuous now since the company went public. Also, let’s be honest, people don’t take very good care of themselves in 2021, that includes drivers. The whole industrial athlete thing isn’t really a joke, you gotta invest in yourself physically to last here
Yeah man let’s see. More boxes, bigger boxes, heavier boxes, more stops, more hours, later start time means later nights, 6 day work weeks. Guys delivering out of rentals year round because we won’t buy trucks. Guy being harassed over single call ins because we are under staffed. This leads to more people working while fatigued or not 100%.

But that’s all hard to see from the buffet line.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
But that’s all hard to see from the buffet line.

What's not hard to see from the buffet line is only 22% participated in the strike authorization vote.

And then, only 45% participated in the vote on their own contract.

But don't worry.... OZ is going to fix everything.

And, the members won't have to go hide in the corner. Hell.... they won't even have to vote.

What'dyabringmetoday???

What's not hard to see from the buffet line is only 22% participated in the strike authorization vote.

And then, only 45% participated in the vote on their own contract.

And, the members won't have to go hide in the corner. Hell.... they won't even have to vote.
Hates UPSers- loves their money.

542thruNthru

ZomboMeme 31032021113324.jpg

:)