Just made RPCD

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
wow guys going full-time in under a year , UPS really pushing these 22.4 positions and locking down that low pay rate 😂
🧔✊

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I’ve been a 22.4 for 9 months. One of the first for our hub in the Northeast.
My question is who gets the bid for the M-friend RCPD Position ? Me that came off the street hire 9 months ago or the guy that stated driving 3 months after me but was a inside employee for a few years?
I’ve heard different answers . Do they go by seniority of when you started driving or by when you were first hired as a employee thru UPS
Here, it's whomever went FT first.

224 mafia.

Don't sweat it. You good.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Took me 5 years to see the steering wheel and these rookies want to become a RPCD after year 1 , LOL
🧔✊
Anyone else notice that, at least for package, the survival rate is infinitely higher for those who started inside?

Making book/packet is a different story but in general like voluntarily or involuntarily being gone after three years

I left before 22.4s, but even the guys my age I hired on with in 2017 Have all either quit or been fired already. From my class I think the longest lasting was three years before he was fired for not going to rehab the third time

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
@BigUnionGuy @PT Stewie @Netsua 3:16

depends on your local, when I was considering going back during my layoff I was told that this local in particular had two separate lists. 22.4 and RPCD

i’ve heard of some locals having a 22.3/RPCD list and a separate full-time inside/feeder list
In my building, in the west, once you become full time you attain a full time seniority date. Which trumps any part time seniority when bidding on another full time position. Whoever was full time first, would get the first crack

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
In my building, in the west, once you become full time you attain a full time seniority date. Which trumps any part time seniority when bidding on another full time position. Whoever was full time first, would get the first crack
That said, these hires usually come in clumps, so I wouldn’t sweat it either way, they’ll both get their shot by summer I’ll bet

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
I’ve been a 22.4 for 9 months. One of the first for our hub in the Northeast.
My question is who gets the bid for the M-friend RCPD Position ? Me that came off the street hire 9 months ago or the guy that stated driving 3 months after me but was a inside employee for a few years?
I’ve heard different answers . Do they go by seniority of when you started driving or by when you were first hired as a employee thru UPS
anyone can sign the bid sheet. a full time 22.4 who's only been working there a week has more seniority than a part time loader who's been there 20 years in this case. as far as i know, the only thing that matters is your full time date.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
They and other PT air drivers are not allowed to handle ground packages since the first of the year. We'll see how long it last.

If it avoids supervisors working or they are needed because of emergency conditions.... I'm all for it.

It's just shouldn't be done on a recurring (or regular) basis. That could be a new FT job.

Your management team has not done you any favors, by letting you do it, as long as they did.

You got used to the windfall of top dollar.... without the consequences of being a FT driver.

Just say'n.

-Bug-

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
should be a good thing. or would you rather PVDs get that work?
no I agree , the union brother should get to work...but we have a bunch of one route wonders in the new generation. Every reg temp/22.4 should know minimum 20 routes and RCPD should make there own schedules
🧔✊

Seymour Packages

no I agree , the union brother should get to work...but we have a bunch of one route wonders in the new generation. Every reg temp/22.4 should know minimum 20 routes and RCPD should make there own schedules
🧔✊
We have 22.4s and 1 year cover drivers that refuse to deliver in certain parts of our area. When I was brand new, all I wanted was my 8 hours so I could feed my family. UPS store sweep? Fine. Deliver in the worst hood? Ok. Just give me my 8!

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
🧔✊

I know a few 22.4s who start whining when a few (easy, residential) sections get added to the one and only split route they have done since making book.