Just Walk Away

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Its tough when you work for Democrat slave masters.
tenor (14).gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the dems want to redistribute wealth. what do you call this?

they want to take your hard earned money and give it to the rest of the population who don't want to work.

oversimplification but generally what they want. i generally don't get into political discussions because it is fruitless. all you get is mostly unintelligent , ignorant responses like above when people can not discuss intelligently .

in other words, a waste of my time.

It will be fine

the dems want to redistribute wealth. what do you call this?

they want to take your hard earned money and give it to the rest of the population who don't want to work.

oversimplification but generally what they want. i generally don't get into political discussions because it is fruitless. all you get is mostly unintelligent , ignorant responses like above when people can not discuss intelligently .

in other words, a waste of my time.
It’s fair to disagree on policy. It’s not fair to claim the people that view things differently are trying to destroy the country. That’s lazy and harmful to society at large. If your only input is hur dur Democrats are evil, then you probably shouldn’t get into political discussions.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’s fair to disagree on policy. It’s not fair to claim the people that view things differently are trying to destroy the country. That’s lazy and harmful to society at large. If your only input is hur dur Democrats are evil, then you probably shouldn’t get into political discussions.
I thought she fit right in ... no worse than what some post on here about Trump.
Do you think DIDO should not get into political discussions?