Just when I thought UPS couldn't screw us any worse... Addison, IL Hub closing for 2 years.

watdaflock?

He Is a she...FYI.
And she is correct. For the most part, part timers get the shaft. When I started in the mid 80's. $8 an hour,wasnt bad money.
I usually worked 22-25 hours a week.
Made more than my full-time job,delivering beer for $4 an hour.

MY point is just because she could afford a 40 hour commute it does not mean the OP can.

Its not that hard to understand.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your point?
Go read this thread from the beginning. I never said I worked in Chicago.

As for my name calling, I was replying to somebody being a smart ass.

Don't get your panties in such a bunch chick, mostly men work at UPS.
Men? Yup. And then of course there's you. Sorry you wasted money on your University of Phoenix degree in body mechanics to hump cardboard for $11/hr. Perhaps I need lighter shoes!

watdaflock?

Men? Yup. And then of course there's you. Sorry you wasted money on your University of Phoenix degree in body mechanics to hump cardboard for $11/hr. Perhaps I need lighter shoes!

Very friendly of you.

Too bad you must resort to name calling.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He Is a she...FYI.
And she is correct. For the most part, part timers get the shaft. When I started in the mid 80's. $8 an hour,wasnt bad money.
I usually worked 22-25 hours a week.
Made more than my full-time job,delivering beer for $4 an hour.

Times have changed!
8.50 an hour was peanuts in 2006... I deserve every cent I make now.

oldngray

nowhere special

No University of Phoenix nearby but there IS a Devry. It is on the other side of the city from the UPS hub though.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
WIN_20141108_145724.JPG