Justifying being deliberately obstinate about safety/stealing time.

Commercial Inside Release

I am always amazed how many people insist on squeezing between dock doors and the :censored2:-end of trucks. I give 'em hell and scare the carp out of 'em, but there are always new volunteers, weekly.

quad decade guy

That was just an idiot temp employee…idiots are everywhere in very organization, so what’s your point?
Well, the thread was about why employees are deliberately obstinate and act stupidly with time management.

I said(basically) this was throughout our company.

I asked why(the point). But I repeat myself....

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well, the thread was about why employees are deliberately obstinate and act stupidly with time management.

I am not deliberately obstinate and I don’t act stupidly with time management. I can’t help with the motivation (the why)behind this behavior.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

quad decade guy

I am not deliberately obstinate and I don’t act stupidly with time management. I can’t help with the motivation (the why)behind this behavior.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
Ok.

What is odd.....how an employee can and does know rules etc. and deliberately does the opposite.

I suspect, a small insight can be found right here on BC. The anger and hate. Openly hostile/hateful to those they have never met. Punitive. "Getting back at customers" for example. A behavior they live by at work and in life.

UPSER1987

Do you find posting on this forum the best use of your time management?

Admittedly for myself, I do not.

People sometimes do stupid things without any good reason.

Shrugs shoulders.

quad decade guy

Do you find posting on this forum the best use of your time management?

Admittedly for myself, I do not.

People sometimes do stupid things without any good reason.

Shrugs shoulders.
Time management...as in stealing time. At work. I never mentioned on BC.

Why a driver would have large gaps of missing time when we are CONSTANTLY being watched is pure stupidity. Or using a vehicle to "scare" people. Or perhaps to punish or get revenge on a customer. And I do think some folks think they are "immune" from discipline...often hiding behind a veil of the union. Deliberately running stop signs on property is a good example....."because they are stupid anyway..."

I would differ as to why things are done....

I believe as on BC.....people are deliberately hateful, obstinate etc for exact reasons. Revenge even. Politics etc.

BTW, what would be a "good reason" to do something stupid......? <Your words....

quad decade guy

No one is using a vehicle to scare anyone, you hysterical nitwit. If they've already walked into the dock area, vehicles backing are not worrying them. Honking sometimes will snap them out of their stupour, or at least make them reconsider what they are doing and where they are doing it. Me stopping, getting out and yelling at them works 100% of the time, tho.
Huh...
I am always amazed how many people insist on squeezing between dock doors and the :censored2:-end of trucks. I give 'em hell and scare the carp out of 'em, but there are always new volunteers, weekly.
Well, a little more clear how you "scare" them and give em "hell".

BTW your are suppose to honk throughout your back.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Time management...as in stealing time. At work. I never mentioned on BC.

Why a driver would have large gaps of missing time when we are CONSTANTLY being watched is pure stupidity. Or using a vehicle to "scare" people. Or perhaps to punish or get revenge on a customer. And I do think some folks think they are "immune" from discipline...often hiding behind a veil of the union. Deliberately running stop signs on property is a good example....."because they are stupid anyway..."

I would differ as to why things are done....

I believe as on BC.....people are deliberately hateful, obstinate etc for exact reasons. Revenge even. Politics etc.

BTW, what would be a "good reason" to do something stupid......? <Your words....
Runners get away with murder at ups. I've seen countless accidents covered up. All you have to do is run scratch every day. Yes I have it documented.