Kanye West on Alex jones' Infowars: I like Hitler

Mattmac92

Banned
The thing is, we know that this is coming more from your personal feelings about the Jews than from fact when you're over in the Antisemitism thread saying Hitler killed "zero million" of them.
It’s not my personal feelings. Look at Hollywood. Look at every institution that we have that’s perverted and gone to :censored2:. Who’s in charge of those? The answer rhymes with screws

Box Ox

It’s not my personal feelings. Look at Hollywood. Look at every institution that we have that’s perverted and gone to :censored2:. Who’s in charge of those? The answer rhymes with screws
Who’s in charge of the court system that’s become a complete joke ?
Who’s in charge of the world banks ? I forgot someone please tell me

Uh huh. Will you be subbing in for Nick Fuentes at dinners with Trump and Kanye from time to time?

Mattmac92

Banned
Uh huh. Will you be subbing in for Nick Fuentes at dinners with Trump and Kanye from time to time?
They’re part of the same celebrity corrupt machine I really don’t care about either. This country needs to accept Christ collectively or we’re gonna continue down this path to destruction

Mattmac92

Banned
Trump isn’t gonna be allowed to win and he’s not someone that anyone should want to lead us anymore even if we had free and fair elections which we do not

Box Ox

The people you can’t criticize are your rulers
Can’t defend what Jews are doing to this country and the world
Who’s in charge of the court system that’s become a complete joke ?
Who’s in charge of the world banks ? I forgot someone please tell me. Oh the Catholic Church right
They’re part of the same celebrity corrupt machine I really don’t care about either. This country needs to accept Christ collectively or we’re gonna continue down this path to destruction
Hey who runs Disney now ? Oh right zen Buddhists. Of course

Sounds like Kanye's messaging about the Jews might really resonate with you.

Box Ox

Sounds like Kanye's messaging about the Jews might really resonate with you.
No :censored2: Sherlock. But I don’t need him to point out what’s been obvious to me for a decade
Trump isn’t gonna be allowed to win and he’s not someone that anyone should want to lead us anymore even if we had free and fair elections which we do not

And you'll of course blame Trump's 2024 loss on the Jews after Republicans' defense of Kanye's pro-Hitler and Nazi views puts a massive drag on them with voters who like Jews and believe the Holocaust happened.

Excellent. Chef's kiss.

Family

If free speech is a founding principle of our republic, polite discourse would be encouraged. The thought police do not reflect this principle.

Mattmac92

Banned
And you'll of course blame Trump's 2024 loss on the Jews after Republicans' defense of Kanye's pro-Hitler and Nazi views puts a massive drag on them with voters who like Jews and believe the Holocaust happened.

Excellent. Chef's kiss.
I don’t care who the POTUS is. I want Washington gone for good. I want to end the fed. POTUS election to me is just a puppet popularity contest to distract the masses and make them think they have a say as to who rules them

Mattmac92

Banned
If free speech is a founding principle of our republic, polite discourse would be encouraged. The thought police do not reflect this principle.
Right. If the holocaust is true why does it need believers. Why is denial censored and criminalized. That is a telltale sign you are being lied to

Are you a climate denier? Are you an election denier? Are you now or have you ever been a Russian sympathizer ?

Mattmac92

Banned
If the scamdemic didn’t make you question everything you’ve ever been told by your media and your government and accept Christ as your savior then basically there’s no hope for you with what’s coming the next decade or so