Kanye West on Alex jones' Infowars: I like Hitler

DriverNerd

your boy says we should set aside the US Constitution and make him El Presednte once again.

I am in no way surprised you support Orange Jesus having dinner with anti semites and holocaust deniersView attachment 409768
Yes that is what he said. But this is just normal Trump incoherent babble - normal for him. Say Constitution, Democrat, election, fraud, etc over and over again with no basis. If Trump really thought we should eliminate the Constitution that is what he would have said. Now please stop arguing against this because I hate defending this man.

Next Day Error

X - Other
this is just normal Trump incoherent babble
Is it? Or did he mean it?

The man, if he wins in 2024, will have to swear to uphold the Constitution after he just said it should be terminated. I think it's disqualifying. If anyone, ANYONE! anyone! Anyone else had said the same thing they would wouldn't get within 500 miles of the levers of power in this country again. If Obama had said the same thing the right wingers would have crucified him politically, and he'd have deserved it.

vantexan

Is it? Or did he mean it?

The man, if he wins in 2024, will have to swear to uphold the Constitution after he just said it should be terminated. I think it's disqualifying. If anyone, ANYONE! anyone! Anyone else had said the same thing they would wouldn't get within 500 miles of the levers of power in this country again. If Obama had said the same thing the right wingers would have crucified him politically, and he'd have deserved it.
Yah, let's try to take the heat off Democratic 1st Amendment violations. Trump was shooting off his mouth, nothing more.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yah, let's try to take the heat off Democratic 1st Amendment violations. Trump was shooting off his mouth, nothing more.
Bloody Hell,if a democrat said we should terminate the constitution and have a democrat 'intsalled" in power your lot would absolutely explode. shooting of his mouth,jeeeeeeezus. talk about not holding your candidate accountable

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bloody Hell,if a democrat said we should terminate the constitution
Screenshot_20221204_213401.jpg

Next Day Error

X - Other
My point: Trump gets away with "shooting his mouth off" but any other Democrat or Republican would be outright rejected nationally for saying such a thing. Maybe Trump is done anyway, I dunno, but the man is a danger. Pick someone else, guys, please. Good Lord.

vantexan

Bloody Hell,if a democrat said we should terminate the constitution and have a democrat 'intsalled" in power your lot would absolutely explode. shooting of his mouth,jeeeeeeezus. talk about not holding your candidate accountable
And yet Democrats have said the Constitution is outdated, needs to be changed or eliminated. A few years back. Where was the explosion? We know you can't just get rid of it.

Next Day Error

X - Other
And yet Democrats have said the Constitution is outdated, needs to be changed or eliminated. A few years back. Where was the explosion? We know you can't just get rid of it.
Big difference between calling for amendments and calling for termination because you’re a sore loser who can’t accept that you lost your election. He needs to get over it already. Wahhhh wahhhhh is all I hear from Trumpworld.

vantexan

My point: Trump gets away with "shooting his mouth off" but any other Democrat or Republican would be outright rejected nationally for saying such a thing. Maybe Trump is done anyway, I dunno, but the man is a danger. Pick someone else, guys, please. Good Lord.
You guys aren't seeing the cracks that are forming in Trump's base. DeSantis is a viable alternative. Don't believe that Republicans will only accept one person. It's about 18 months to the primaries. If Trump keeps saying extreme things he may do himself in.