Kanye West on Alex jones' Infowars: I like Hitler

newolddude

Google "do Democrats want to abolish the Constitution". Plenty of interesting articles. Don't stop on the first page.
Using both my standard account and anonymous via a VPN I'm down to page 5 and I can't find a Democratic politician calling to abolish the US Constitution.

Pages 1-3 give me articles about Trump's demand.
Pages 4-6 is a mix with mostly about Democrats wanting to abolish the Electoral College and just go with a popular vote. There is this LA Times opinion piece but it's behind a paywall.
There are also a number of articles about how there might not be another Amendment ever again.

So since your Google is better than mine. Please post the articles/proof where Democrat politicians called to abolish the Constitution and do "X".

newolddude

Google "do Democrats want to abolish the Constitution". Plenty of interesting articles. Don't stop on the first page.
I used DuckDuckGo and there are these opinion pieces from various conservative sources about how liberals hate American and want to ruin/destroy the constitution.
But again: nothing from mainline Democrat elected officials saying what you claim was demanded.

Now there was this opinion piece about abolishing the Senate from one former Democratic rep.
But that doesn't equal abolish the Constitution and put me back in office stuff of Trump

Last edited:

vantexan

Using both my standard account and anonymous via a VPN I'm down to page 5 and I can't find a Democratic politician calling to abolish the US Constitution.

Pages 1-3 give me articles about Trump's demand.
Pages 4-6 is a mix with mostly about Democrats wanting to abolish the Electoral College and just go with a popular vote. There is this LA Times opinion piece but it's behind a paywall.
There are also a number of articles about how there might not be another Amendment ever again.

So since your Google is better than mine. Please post the articles/proof where Democrat politicians called to abolish the Constitution and do "X".
You're wanting an exact "abolish the Constitution." All through those results are articles about ending the electoral College, calling the Constitution a racist document, etc. The chorus to change our government has been loud and strong for some time now.

vantexan

Big difference between calling for amendments and calling for termination because you’re a sore loser who can’t accept that you lost your election. He needs to get over it already. Wahhhh wahhhhh is all I hear from Trumpworld.
Can you name the amendments called for?

vantexan

I used DuckDuckGo and there are these opinion pieces from various conservative sources about how liberals hate American and want to ruin/destroy the constitution.
But again: nothing from mainline Democrat elected officials saying what you claim was demanded.

Now there was this opinion piece about abolishing the Senate from one former Democratic rep.
But that doesn't equal abolish the Constitution and put me back in office stuff of Trump
Mainline Democrats are controlled these days by woke progressives. That's where you'll hear all of this stuff.

vantexan

Yes. Like you claimed Democrats did the same as Donald Trump.
Trump hasn't talked of ending the Electoral College, or stacking the Supreme Court, or adding two states just to get a numerical superiority in the Senate. There's a laundry list of things Democrats want, and most of it involves circumventing the Constitution.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FjDfpAjWQAAxia6.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And? You're defending fraudulent elections?
The 2020 presidential election was hardly fraudulent. If you can prove it was fraudulent you'd bea Gazillionare in about 10 seconds as God knows Trump's team lost 60 some odd lawsuits due to lack of proof.
Release the kracken hahahhaaha remember that nutjob?

vantexan

The 2020 presidential election was hardly fraudulent. If you can prove it was fraudulent you'd bea Gazillionare in about 10 seconds as God knows Trump's team lost 60 some odd lawsuits due to lack of proof.
We already know that in Pennsylvania rules changes were made by others than by the state legislature which is constitutionally mandated.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Trump hasn't talked of ending the Electoral College, or stacking the Supreme Court, or adding two states just to get a numerical superiority in the Senate. There's a laundry list of things Democrats want, and most of it involves circumventing the Constitution.
Nope. Try again.

newfie

well the twitter chronicles are proving that you are incorrect in your assessment.

we had a coordinated effort involving the media, fbi and social media platforms

newfie