Kari lake lost Bigly,refuses to concede

Thebrownblob

Looks real to me. Basically they're saying they know who Kari Lake really is by the company she keeps.
I didn’t know Mel Gibson was persona non grata. He’s not perfect. He said some stupid things he’s had an alcohol problem, but I didn’t know you couldn’t hang out with him or admire his work.

Thebrownblob

I have. I would have thought she could do better.
Would you be better if she hung out with Cardi B and did a TikTok to WAP? I don’t even like Kari Lake, so I don’t care, I just trying to figure out why anyone cares about this picture. But I also don’t idolize stars they’re just people. Chances are, I don’t even know most of their politics or the scoop on their lives, because I don’t pay attention.. also, whoever took that picture please get a better camera phone 1997 called and wants there Motorola razr back.

vantexan

I didn’t know Mel Gibson was persona non grata. He’s not perfect. He said some stupid things he’s had an alcohol problem, but I didn’t know you couldn’t hang out with him or admire his work.
His career was shot to Hell when he drunkenly attacked Jews on camera. Hasn't really done anything of import since and he was king of the hill when it happened. I'm not attacking him, still think he's great. But the inference is this is who she hangs around with.