Kept me up a little bit last night

By The Book

Uh maybe at your center. At my center if you're not scratch 5 days in a row buh bye.
It's amazing how many drivers buy into the company's numbers. The union doesn't recognize them so why should we. I think if a trainee does a good job and is improving, few to no mistakes, he should qualify, period! We all know the more we've driven the more efficient we become. You learn to relax, and the area knowledge comes so you can scratch most routes that are fair. The union needs to step in early in the reviews to nip the 5 days scratch theory in the buttttttttttttt!

TheKid99

So you guys telling me if I get a misload on my truck the diad will ask me to deliver it? I'll be glad to deliver it... more $$$

By The Book

I have a friend trying right now. He won't make it. I've told him 100 times dude run to the freaking stop if you have to just make scratch.

He's hours over that's right with an s. he just doesn't have an urgent bone in his body.
He'll get it when he gets disqualified . I hope he has perfect service and they see potential in him, and like him because he's going to need it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you guys telling me if I get a misload on my truck the diad will ask me to deliver it? I'll be glad to deliver it... more $$$

If you have a misload on your car you report it through the DIAD (6-3-4, scan, Y/N) and whether you can deliver it or not. You may be asked to run it off even though you answered N. You may also be asked to sheet it as missed rather than run it off.

Resident know-it-all.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The company already thinks each and every one of us is trying to put one over on them....and every time an employee actually does and gets caught....in a way, it paints us all in a bad light. It just confirms the general management belief that we're all a bunch of overpaid idiots, liars and/or thieves.

By The Book

After your Oms sends you a message on the Diad asking you if you can deliver it, you can. This will happen, of course after you send in a message that you have a misload.

TheKid99

If you have a misload on your car you report it through the DIAD (6-3-4, scan, Y/N) and whether you can deliver it or not. You may be asked to run it off even though you answered N. You may also be asked to sheet it as missed rather than run it off.

Resident know-it-all.

cool, thank you. I'm just curious so if I drive in September ill have some knowledge.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Everybody can't be an Ivan G
2014-06-28-20-18-51--1606955850.jpeg

That's what you think! lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's amazing how many drivers buy into the company's numbers. The union doesn't recognize them so why should we. I think if a trainee does a good job and is improving, few to no mistakes, he should qualify, period! We all know the more we've driven the more efficient we become. You learn to relax, and the area knowledge comes so you can scratch most routes that are fair. The union needs to step in early in the reviews to nip the 5 days scratch theory in the buttttttttttttt!
Uh they can let you go for ANY reason in your first 30.