Kept me up a little bit last night

AKCoverMan

Should have found the closest dumpster...
Not good idea. We had a kid who had passed his packet and been FT for about six months. Had a late NDA letter and was so freaked that he found a dumpster and tossed it. Sadly someone saw it and called UPS. center manager went out and recovered package. Then they confronted the kid who denied all knowledge and said package was never on board. They pulled out the package, the T-matics showing him stopping in the alley and the customer concern from call center.

Needless to say he was taken off car and terminated. Teamsters did not get him his job back.

Indecisi0n

Not good idea. We had a kid who had passed his packet and been FT for about six months. Had a late NDA letter and was so freaked that he found a dumpster and tossed it. Sadly someone saw it and called UPS. center manager went out and recovered package. Then they confronted the kid who denied all knowledge and said package was never on board. They pulled out the package, the T-matics showing him stopping in the alley and the customer concern from call center.

Needless to say he was taken off car and terminated. Teamsters did not get him his job back.
Which is why you don't stop the truck. You paperboy that :censored2: out passengers door while moving.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We don't all live in BFE like you do.

I don't exactly live there, but I sure as hell worked there.;)

I actually had a cover driver add a card to my card file once that went something like, "go two miles out BF Hollow and take the first right."

LMAO when I saw it.

Feederquacker

I don't understand one thing here.... Was he fired? You said he lost this opportunity forever. Why can't he try again in a year?

Sent using BrownCafe App

codysho

Should at least get a warning letter. Rookies don't know all the rules, gotta learn the hard way sometimes

Sent using BrownCafe App

F

FrigidAdCorrector

You guys work in tough buildings. Management are tough, but if the new guys are showing improvement and trying they will keep them. We had a guy qualify the other day, lots of mistakes, but he improved from day 1 and now he's good to go. Maybe it's just a different culture in my part of the country. They get on you for numbers, but they also recognize you can't expect to pull someone from a loader job to the seat and get perfection.

Sent using BrownCafe App