Kobe Bryant is dead

MAKAVELI

For the love of God quit making this man a mortar
He was a great basketball player but he didn't do anything great like our men and women over seas. He wasn't a firefighter a policeman
He didn't adopt ant handicapped children that nobody else wanted

Dear lord, that s is what is wrong with our society
You are what's wrong with society. Kobe's life was not worth more than any other human being, but an inspiration to millions of people to better themselves and strive to succeed. If you can't see the value in that, I feel sorry for you and your family.

newfie

I've been trying to research john to see if he was related to joe altobelli who managed the Orioles during their 83 world series winning season.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The article I posted was mostly about the baseball coach. The whole thing is a terrible tragedy that happened close to us.

Now go fire off some mortars somewhere else. smh
It's the alcohol talking!
Addicts almost always struggle with resentment ... don't take it personally.
I've struggled with it for years and still do ... damn @Jones! :wink-very:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are what's wrong with society. Kobe's life was not worth more than any other human being, but an inspiration to millions of people to better themselves and strive to succeed. If you can't see the value in that, I feel sorry for you and your family.
You idolize a rapper who was a child murderer and a rapist. Your opinions about society, value, and inspiration, are completely worthless.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Only 3 bodies were recoverable on Sunday, the rest in pieces had to be found on Monday. It took the coroner to confirm that all the pieces recovered just to make a determination of who was who. Slim chance of any funerals will be having an open coffin.

Future

Victory Ride
For the love of God quit making this man a mortar
He was a great basketball player but he didn't do anything great like our men and women over seas. He wasn't a firefighter a policeman
He didn't adopt ant handicapped children that nobody else wanted

Dear lord, that s is what is wrong with our society
AC3EE963-F0D1-436F-AF09-344DD75D1794.gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Only 3 bodies were recoverable on Sunday, the rest in pieces had to be found on Monday. It took the coroner to confirm that all the pieces recovered just to make a determination of who was who. Slim chance of any funerals will be having an open coffin.
Terrible way to die and saddening for the family left behind.
Will this get more airtime than the people who died recently when Iran shot down their jet?
I think that's what sets some people off. The media.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Terrible way to die and saddening for the family left behind.
Will this get more airtime than the people who died recently when Iran shot down their jet?
I think that's what sets some people off. The media.
Of course, it'll be like nobody ever died before!!