Kobe Bryant is dead

oldngray

nowhere special
Is what I read. Apparently his helicopter was a high end model.
Something like 13 million new. State of Illinois sold it for about 500k to a broker but I don't know if that was the price Kobe paid.

Isn't Illinois too broke to be able to afford fancy helicopters?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
"It is better to go to the house of mourning than to go to the house of feasting, for that is the end of all men; and the living will take it to heart. Sorrow is better than laughter, for by a sad countenance the heart is made better. The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth" (Eccl. 7:2-4).

The wisest man that ever walked the earth said it's better to go to a funeral than a party because it makes you think about eternity.
All the wealth and fame Kobe had, his death did the same thing that everyone's death does. It makes you think.
True. But Solomon was the second wisest man that walked the earth.
Whish I could say the same for you.
Was that a pun supposedly meaning swish?

BrownArmy

"It is better to go to the house of mourning than to go to the house of feasting, for that is the end of all men; and the living will take it to heart. Sorrow is better than laughter, for by a sad countenance the heart is made better. The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth" (Eccl. 7:2-4).

The wisest man that ever walked the earth said it's better to go to a funeral than a party because it makes you think about eternity.
All the wealth and fame Kobe had, his death did the same thing that everyone's death does. It makes you think.

OMG you again