Kobe Bryant is dead

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Barack Obama
@BarackObama

·
13m
Kobe was a legend on the court and just getting started in what would have been just as meaningful a second act. To lose Gianna is even more heartbreaking to us as parents. Michelle and I send love and prayers to Vanessa and the entire Bryant family on an unthinkable day.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama on Kobe.PNG

bacha29

You know, the 737Max was grounded after 2 crashes. Yes, naturally there were more casualties yet it seems like there are helicopters going down almost everyday but they keep flying.

Indecisi0n

Does being an ass come naturally for you or are you just gifted in that way?:speechless:

I believe there are many grieving today for Kobe and his daughter and the others that died. Kobe was a mega superstar, especially here in So Cal.
Being a mega star does that make his death any more tragic than someone who isn't ?

El Correcto

god is dead
Does being an ass come naturally for you or are you just gifted in that way?:speechless:

I believe there are many grieving today for Kobe and his daughter and the others that died. Kobe was a mega superstar, especially here in So Cal.
I don’t pay attention to celebrities. I couldn’t honestly care less if any of them died. Effects my life 0%.