Kobe Bryant is dead

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, how does Hollywood and the #metoo movement handle this? He did pay a settlement in a rape case.

trickpony1

Being a mega star does that make his death any more tragic than someone who isn't ?

Yeah....like maybe our military members stuck in some chitt hole, God forsaken, goat humpin' stone age, third world country gets KIA and you don't hear a word.

A multi-millionaire sports star whose only talent is putting a round object in a net from half-court and everybody loses their "stuff".

Truly sad.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Back when I was a private helicopter pilot, for the ultra rich and famous, we'd practice crash landing over and over and over. They used to call us the "Surgeons of the sky" because of how precise we were with the blades. I once circumcised a newborn with the tailrotor, while lowflying through a gang firefight in Compton.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Kobe and daughter Gianna Maria
6f200dc6434a4f1e8370ec9c5adbe364_md.jpg
I love this image!
He looks like my buddy Mike.

El Correcto

god is dead
Back when I was a private helicopter pilot, for the ultra rich and famous, we'd practice crash landing over and over and over. They used to call us the "Surgeons of the sky" because of how precise we were with the blades. I once circumcised a newborn with the tailrotor, while lowflying through a gang firefight in Compton.
Do you do this on purpose now or do you really think people believe this?

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol poop head.

I didn’t even notice that was you.