Kobe Bryant is dead

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Let your daughter hang around a POS like that.
I don't feel sorry for any of these * athletes
Preach it.
Screenshot_20200126-185017_Google.jpg

Back when I was a private helicopter pilot, for the ultra rich and famous, we'd practice crash landing over and over and over. They used to call us the "Surgeons of the sky" because of how precise we were with the blades. I once circumcised a newborn with the tailrotor, while lowflying through a gang firefight in Compton.
Screenshot_20200126-184855_Google.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I see someone like Johnny Manziel squander his amazing talent. Got to give Kobe Bryant credit, he made the most of his.
Scored more on the side?
Oh wait, Barack Hussein said that he and Michelle (who is not any longer proud of our country) said that it was significant.

Let's get the big picture here...

Your time is coming when you least expect it. Live like it. You dont die rich. You just die and face eternity.

vantexan

Scored more on the side?
Oh wait, Barack Hussein said that he and Michelle (who is not any longer proud of our country) said that it was significant.

Let's get the big picture here...

Your time is coming when you least expect it. Live like it. You dont die rich. You just die and face eternity.
Some are really good at delivering packages and make thousands. Some are really good at basketball and make millions. I can see where that bothers those who work hard for thousands. But I can still admire his skill and ability to move through others that are also highly skilled in the game. Just as the 1% have the money flowing their way, he was an elite, special player who was highly rewarded for being one of the best. Such is life.