Kobe Bryant is dead

rod

Retired 22 years
We are watching the Grammy’s after the last guy’s performance I believe I am going into the singing business.I can make weird noises too into a microphone.
Now days you don't even have to make weird noises-- the auto-tune tech machine will do it all for you. That's why it all sounds like garbage now.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
My thoughts and prayers to his family. May they find peace and comfort. Just goes to show you that no matter who you are or what you do for a living death is a cruel, cold hearted bastard. Nothing is certain except for it. Famous or not, may God comfort his family.

Finally, a decent post that shows some respect.

With current events being the cesspool that it is should I be surprised?

KOG72

I’m full of it
Whoo! She’s gonna have to move to the deep, deep south to get ahead of that one.

Just a bunch of depressed mumbly :censored2: that helps the teen suicide rate climb even higher.
I have already seen some weird guy all painted up in the first couple of rows,no telling who that is.

Box Ox

To be truthful, to remain faithful in my belief, Kobe Bryant may be alive in Christ, as we speak.

His body has perished, if the reports are true, that is undeniable.

I'm not saying the reports are not true, I'm only saying he may still be alive.
My prayer is his body will be raised to meet his Savior, not because I liked him, (I had no feeling for him in either way) but because Jesus died to redeem sinners, him and me alike.

For all the Kobe lovers posting, I'll bet he would wish your thoughts were directed more toward his daughter.

That is only one opinion from one father.

Hopefully he’s sprouted his Jaysus wings by now and is learning to play the harp!