Kobe Bryant is dead

newfie

Back when I was a private helicopter pilot, for the ultra rich and famous, we'd practice crash landing over and over and over. They used to call us the "Surgeons of the sky" because of how precise we were with the blades. I once circumcised a newborn with the tailrotor, while lowflying through a gang firefight in Compton.

thats some creative crap right there

newfie

Lots of people die every day
Yes he was a great athlete

And we don't GAF

I'm sad for his daughter and the friends i think were on that bird.

as for Kobe . I have no love for super star athletes. He lived a better life the last twenty years then most live in 80 years.
add the rape charge he escaped and his reputation as a ball hawk prima donna athlete and i really cant feel anything for him.

upload_2020-1-26_20-5-42.jpeg

KOG72

I’m full of it
Goes down as one of the all-time greats in the NBA.I just wonder how good he would’ve made the Charlotte Hornets if he would’ve stayed and played on the east side.RIP.

floridays

To be truthful, to remain faithful in my belief, Kobe Bryant may be alive in Christ, as we speak.

His body has perished, if the reports are true, that is undeniable.

I'm not saying the reports are not true, I'm only saying he may still be alive.
My prayer is his body will be raised to meet his Savior, not because I liked him, (I had no feeling for him in either way) but because Jesus died to redeem sinners, him and me alike.

For all the Kobe lovers posting, I'll bet he would wish your thoughts were directed more toward his daughter.

That is only one opinion from one father.

newfie

it was an interesting news day on this topic

washington post reporter ran the rape story which you saw here
an MSNBC reporter was talking an had a misspeak calling his team the LA Nggrs instead of lakers. wonder where her mind was

and of course his death had its first political shot when a reporter on the ABC national news commented on the difference between Obama's response and Trumps.

grammys are performing where he played and threw together a quick tribute

KOG72

I’m full of it
it was an interesting news day on this topic

washington post reporter ran the rape story which you saw here
an MSNBC reporter was talking an had a misspeak calling his team the LA Nggrs instead of lakers. wonder where her mind was

and of course his death had its first political shot when a reporter on the ABC national news commented on the difference between Obama's response and Trumps.

grammys are performing where he played and threw together a quick tribute
We are watching the Grammy’s after the last guy’s performance I believe I am going into the singing business.I can make weird noises too into a microphone.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
My thoughts and prayers to his family. May they find peace and comfort. Just goes to show you that no matter who you are or what you do for a living death is a cruel, cold hearted bastard. Nothing is certain except for it. Famous or not, may God comfort his family.