KOLOB Celebrates Romney Primary Victories

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are sooooo off course in your claims it is almost sad. NO.....it IS sad. Your rhetoric is unfounded and it is why there are so many misconceptions about the LDS chruch. I gave you the website for the LDS Church. If you can find any proof of what you say there then show us.

Don't confuse the LDS church with the RLDS or the FLDS when you do your "research". They are not the same.

Here's a true story. When I first started working at FedEx I always used to get hit on by this receptionist at a big insurance company. This girl was beautiful, and not just "pretty". She was gorgeous, and out of my league. Nonetheless, she persisted, and would always tell me how "horny" she was and dropping all sorts of hints that I should ask her out...so I did. She never said anything about being Mormon.

Our date started at dance club with a live band. She danced, but she wouldn't have a drink. We stayed awhile and then went to a movie. The date seemed to be going well, but it was getting late, so I suggested we call it a night. When I took her back to her apartment, she insisted I come in. I had to be at work really early, so I wasn't that interested, but she was so hot and so persistent that I agreed.

When I got inside, I was told to wait in the living room, and that she'd call me back to the bedroom in a few minutes. When the moment came, I anxiously hurried toward the back only to find four young ladies in the room sitting at a table. WTF!!! I was immediately asked to sit down, which I did because I really wanted to know what was going on. For about 10 minutes I played along while they asked about how I felt about God etc, at which point I got up and just left. When I confronted the receptionist while leaving, she said that she does this all the time, and that all of the "dates" were a ruse because she had been "promised" to a guy who was off doing his 2 years of missionary work. Later, I found out that this was a LDS "acceptability" panel and that the hot receptionist was the bait. She was a recruiting tool for LDS, plain and simple.

The next week I went on vacation, and when I returned my replacement courier told the same bizarre story of how he had been suckered into a "date" with this same receptionist and that he had faced the same panel. He sat through the whole thing, after which he was told he was "unacceptable" and excused. Strange.

Par for the course for a church that claimed Blacks could only get into Heaven as slaves until 1954 and still has issues with Blacks. The more you know, the stranger LDS gets. Hope you've prepared for that Mitt.

av8torntn

Later, I found out that this was a LDS "acceptability" panel and that the hot receptionist was the bait. She was a recruiting tool for LDS, plain and simple.

The next week I went on vacation, and when I returned my replacement courier told the same bizarre story of how he had been suckered into a "date" with this same receptionist and that he had faced the same panel. He sat through the whole thing, after which he was told he was "unacceptable" and excused. Strange.

I'm thinking that you just made that up like you do so many other things that you post here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm thinking that you just made that up like you do so many other things that you post here.

No. I'm sure others have had similar experiences. Whenever you can't hold your own (always), you fall back on your usual tactics, just like a good Libertarian does when confronted with reality.

How about "baptizing" the dead as Mormons even though the person (while living) was Jewish? The LDS Church was regularly doing this. Sound normal to you? That's pretty ballsy to force your religion onto a dead person who had another completely different faith. That's wrong, weird, and perverted.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No. I'm sure others have had similar experiences. Whenever you can't hold your own (always), you fall back on your usual tactics, just like a good Libertarian does when confronted with reality.

How about "baptizing" the dead as Mormons even though the person (while living) was Jewish? The LDS Church was regularly doing this. Sound normal to you? That's pretty ballsy to force your religion onto a dead person who had another completely different faith. That's wrong, weird, and perverted.
Baptism of the dead is a real practice.........if you were baptized as a baby, no worries. It doesn't 'trump' your original baptism.
Hey, I figure, " it couldn't hurt ." (straight from a Jewish mother!!)

gman042

Been around the block a few times
When I confronted the receptionist while leaving, she said that she does this all the time, and that all of the "dates" were a ruse because she had been "promised" to a guy who was off doing his 2 years of missionary work.

It's called "engaged to be married" or before you are engaged you can be "promised".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's called "engaged to be married" or before you are engaged you can be "promised".

OK, so why was she being used to recruit members with her looks? That's disingenuous, and just plain wrong. I found out later that she had been some sort of beauty queen when she was at Brigham Young. If I were the guy she was promised to, I'd be ticked she was going out with other guys, wouldn't you? Is this a typical recruiting tactic, and what about the "panel" of women who were there to quiz me? I don't know what they are called, but how do they possibly think they're going to attract members by tricking them?

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, so why was she being used to recruit members with her looks? That's disingenuous, and just plain wrong. I found out later that she had been some sort of beauty queen when she was at Brigham Young. If I were the guy she was promised to, I'd be ticked she was going out with other guys, wouldn't you? Is this a typical recruiting tactic, and what about the "panel" of women who were there to quiz me? I don't know what they are called, but how do they possibly think they're going to attract members by tricking them?
Seems as if you ran into the one and only coven at BYU.......you are lucky to be alive.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seems as if you ran into the one and only coven at BYU.......you are lucky to be alive.

LOL. Really, I am curious if this is frequently used. They weren't evil or anything, but it was clearly a screening process to see if you were fit to be a Mormon. It doesn't speak well of the "lure", that she would be willing to be used in that way. This lady was so stunning that literally every male head turned when she walked into a room.

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOL. Really, I am curious if this is frequently used. They weren't evil or anything, but it was clearly a screening process to see if you were fit to be a Mormon. It doesn't speak well of the "lure", that she would be willing to be used in that way. This lady was so stunning that literally every male head turned when she walked into a room.
succubus !!!

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Well.....if I were to adopt your line of reasoning then I would have to believe that all FEDEX drivers throw the monitor over the fence.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now here's a real cult that publicly displays their weddings between grown men and girls as young as ten.

The International Center for Research on Women now estimates that there are
51 million child brides now living on planet earth and almost all in Muslim countries.

Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and molested by their
Husbands in Egypt ; twenty six percent receive similar abuse in Jordan .

Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to
UNICEF. This practice has not been outlawed in many parts of America .

The Islamic practice of pedophilia dates back to the prophet Muhammad, who amassed
Eleven wives and many concubines after the death of his first wife Khadijah in 619 A.D.
Pedophilia was not only practiced but also sanctioned by the Quran.

bbsam

Staff member
Pedophilia was the norm in Shakespeare's time. So not only was it "sanctioned by the Quran", but it was sanctioned by the Queen.

bbsam

Staff member
Yet today it is not a common practice.
That is true, but not because of any biological change that has taken place in human physiology. It is a completely man-made social construct (one that I happen to support, but man-made nonetheless).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now here's a real cult that publicly displays their weddings between grown men and girls as young as ten.

The International Center for Research on Women now estimates that there are
51 million child brides now living on planet earth and almost all in Muslim countries.

Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and molested by their
Husbands in Egypt ; twenty six percent receive similar abuse in Jordan .

Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to
UNICEF. This practice has not been outlawed in many parts of America .

The Islamic practice of pedophilia dates back to the prophet Muhammad, who amassed
Eleven wives and many concubines after the death of his first wife Khadijah in 619 A.D.
Pedophilia was not only practiced but also sanctioned by the Quran.

I thought we were talking about Mormons here, but hey, any chance to bash Muslims and you're taking it, right?