Kudos to this dude, but hire a Spin Doctor!

The story tells of a driver that helped a stay at home cancer patient when she fell and hit her head, knocking her out. She was baby sitting her grand kids and the driver called her daughter and stayed with them till she arrived. The last sentence was about the driver going the "Brown Mile".

Why wouldn't UPS want this info in the public eye?

raceanoncr

The story tells of a driver that helped a stay at home cancer patient when she fell and hit her head, knocking her out. She was baby sitting her grand kids and the driver called her daughter and stayed with them till she arrived. The last sentence was about the driver going the "Brown Mile".

Because they probably gave him/her a warning letter or termination for stealing time.

And, no, I'm not being sarcastic or cynical. Just seen it before.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What if you were one of that drivers stops that day ? You're sitting there looking at your watch, wondering just where that vital shipment was.

over9five

Staff member
I agree with the warning letter. What was he thinking stopping to help someone when he was on the clock?
He should have continued delivering till he was on break, and THEN called 911.

filthpig

Like I said, Kudas to the guy. Of course UPS should publicize it. Just don't try to put "Brown" in everthing.