l feel pathetic when the sups send guys to help me with my trucks..(preload)..

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I suppose asking for advice is whining? Some of you belong on Reddit with the other :censored2:faces.

Ok, work with me here...I consider myself well versed in using profanity and calling people names but I cannot for the life of me come up with what word you would have used before faces. What letter does it start and end with?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ok, work with me here...I consider myself well versed in using profanity and calling people names but I cannot for the life of me come up with what word you would have used before faces. What letter doe it start and end with?
Probably an friend. You're slipping Scooby. Too much time away from the dregs of society? Lol.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Ok, work with me here...I consider myself well versed in using profanity and calling people names but I cannot for the life of me come up with what word you would have used before faces. What letter does it start and end with?
I can't believe I was drawing such a blank especially since I call people that all the time....Forkfaces!!!

haller

Get used to it, peak is here! You probably get swarmed and need the extra help, just take it.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That's pretty :censored2:ing close to 200lbs is it not? There also :censored2:ing huge. You act so high an mighty.

anything over 150 is not allowed on package cars. second if they r that heavy u need to get help picking them up. 3rd if all ur loading is bulk stops that's pretty easy. pick a spot in the truck and build out from there. back to front or front to back.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
also u might be getting help because the eregs r so heavy. they have to send u help if they r. which means it might not have anything to do with how fast ur loading.

twoweeled

A common ploy management uses, is similar to what they are doing in your case. The hope being, other hourly's will give you crap, push and give you the crap they can't. In other words. Pit hourly against hourly. Sad thing, is it works most of the time. We fall for it, and just reveal another example of: cutting our own throats!
No getting around that. Just do what I said earlier. Work at your safe pace. Do not impose pressure on yourself. Management will do that for you.

twoweeled

How in the world would you know what's right or wrong in preload. You don't even know whats going on in package.
LOL! You a funny guy, sandwich. I hope that's your bike, and it's at least a 250! Can't tell, these bikes have changed so much.
Hell yeah!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
LOL! You a funny guy, sandwich. I hope that's your bike, and it's at least a 250! Can't tell, these bikes have changed so much.
Hell yeah!
Yep. Its my fuel injected kx250f. I just picked up a new honda 450r quad for oregon dunes too. Come up to the pacific northwest we'll go shred the dunes.

Did I just derail this thread????