l feel pathetic when the sups send guys to help me with my trucks..(preload)..

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You know how you say eye candy by looking at someone,here you don't see anybody so you type that's where I came up with the term.What were you thinking pervert........lol
I was thinking finger candy...
images.jpg

twoweeled

I'm thankful, don't get me wrong. They do help me. But I just feel weak. And when the drivers come in and see other preloaders who are guys helping me out it makes me feel :censored2:ing pathetic, that I can't do my damn job. I don't want it to be like that. I want to be able to do my own damn trucks, even with big ass and heavy irregs. Really need advice I guess or to know that someone has gone through something similar and how they fixed it. I just keep thinking that if I can't do my job as a preloader, how the :censored2: am I going to be a driver? I see other female drivers who can do this :censored2:...
Listen woman. You have a totally wrong attitude. You have to adjust that.
Feeling bad because your getting help isn't an issue. This is all "SELF IMPOSED PRESSURE". Don't the sups pressure you enough? Well then why are you adding to that pressure? If management sees fit to send help to you, that's their choice. They feel that's best. Just continue doing your best (SAFELY). If you start trying to compete or impress, you going to get hurt. You'll really look stupid then!
You are getting paid to work by the hour. As with package drivers, there are some routes that are better than others. Same thing with pre load! It is, what it is. If you get a lot of big, heavy over 70 lbs irregular stuff, your going to have it different than the truck with a bunch of smalls and envelopes. That's the way it is. It'll take you longer. DON'T ADD TO THE PRESSURE. It'll just screw you up.
You getting paid by the hour. Just do your best while they pay you.
You do this, and you'll feel a little better. if you choose to continue pressuring yourself, than it's not going to get any better. Probably worse. Your choice!

W

What The Hawk?

Listen woman. You have a totally wrong attitude. You have to adjust that.
Feeling bad because your getting help isn't an issue. This is all "SELF IMPOSED PRESSURE". Don't the sups pressure you enough? Well then why are you adding to that pressure? If management sees fit to send help to you, that's their choice. They feel that's best. Just continue doing your best (SAFELY). If you start trying to compete or impress, you going to get hurt. You'll really look stupid then!
You are getting paid to work by the hour. As with package drivers, there are some routes that are better than others. Same thing with pre load! It is, what it is. If you get a lot of big, heavy over 70 lbs irregular stuff, your going to have it different than the truck with a bunch of smalls and envelopes. That's the way it is. It'll take you longer. DON'T ADD TO THE PRESSURE. It'll just screw you up.
You getting paid by the hour. Just do your best while they pay you.
You do this, and you'll feel a little better. if you choose to continue pressuring yourself, than it's not going to get any better. Probably worse. Your choice!
Thank You. That was nicely written and great advice.

W

What The Hawk?

I suppose asking for advice is whining? Some of you belong on Reddit with the other :censored2:faces.