Labor woes stacking up for UPS

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The company only pays us anything because slavery is illegal, workers collective action fought for the FLSA (among other pro-worker laws), and the union bargains for a fair compensation package.
Otherwise the brown shirt nazis (and the rest of Corporate America) would enslave us.
UPS would be a far better company to work for if not for the Teamsters.

flatbread

Occasional Lurker
images
Are you saying the contract doesn't allow us to get stoned?

happyman2018

Honestly, I’d burn the place to the ground if I could.
I never understand this kind of thought process. If you hate it that bad then leave. I had many a friend in management and hourly who have left. Some are happier and some regret it. It is a job. Hate and anger are not a happy way to live your life. Funny thing is I have had a cold one with the guy who hit me in the head after the fact. Long story but the guy actually felt bad.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I never understand this kind of thought process. If you hate it that bad then leave. I had many a friend in management and hourly who have left. Some are happier and some regret it. It is a job. Hate and anger are not a happy way to live your life. Funny thing is I have had a cold one with the guy who hit me in the head after the fact. Long story but the guy actually felt bad.
I’d rather stay and make things interesting.