"Land of the Free." Lmfao.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Actually that's why Drumpf was elected.
To a large extent YES ... and mainly because Obama used every opportunity to discriminate against White people.
I don't think Obama or Trump did any good for this country in terms of race relations.
Just remember ... Obama begat Trump.
Hopefully the next President will not be a RACIST like Obama and Trump were and are.

542thruNthru

Throw tea into Boston Harbor!

download.jpeg.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
To a large extent YES ... and mainly because Obama used every opportunity to discriminate against White people.
I don't think Obama or Trump did any good for this country in terms of race relations.
Hopefully the next President will not be a RACIST like Obama and Trump were and are.

Obama is part of an oppressed class. According to commies, he can't be racist. Just throwing off the shackles of his oppression. It's all right in the manifesto.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's a question of who gets to define what is considered inappropriate? I find that idea deeply disturbing. You may not care when it doesn't affect you, what happens when the rules change, and suddenly it does?
It's like the boiling frog metaphor. A little here, a little there, nobody gives a :censored2: if it doesn't directly affect them. Then finally something does and when they look around it's too late and everything is gone.

MAKAVELI

Hopefully the country as a whole sees the huge :censored2:ing mistake of Drumpf.

MAKAVELI

It's like the boiling frog metaphor. A little here, a little there, nobody gives a :censored2: if it doesn't directly affect them. Then finally something does and when they look around it's too late and everything is gone.
Yep, Drumpf has perfected that brainwashing with his supporters.

El Correcto

god is dead
Y’all are missing the craziest part of this story.

$250,000 fine for calling someone here illegally the legal term illegal alien (motivated by hatred).

Lmao!

El Correcto

god is dead
I deliver to a ghetto rural area that is majority Mexican, even the places I eat lunch at don’t speak English or have English menus.

Yet my tax dollars go to making sure the Mexicans have Spanish paper work printed for them.